72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wimberley

45 62.50%
  • Liberty Hill

27 37.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Default Wimberley @ Liberty Hill

This is a must-win game for the Panthers or we may end up hoping somebody beats somebody else the last two weeks to earn a playoff spot.

Dawg Dad - this is your week to "shine" on here.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Default Re: Wimberley @ Liberty Hill

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    This is a must-win game for the Panthers or we may end up hoping somebody beats somebody else the last two weeks to earn a playoff spot.

Dawg Dad - this is your week to "shine" on here.
    I'm pulling for you guys LHPM---we want some 'revenge'... The crazy part is, Bridgeport is having a very similar season to LH record-wise---although we should be able to win our district.

All-American

I'm pulling for Liberty Hill to make the playoffs! It is crazy to think LH won't make it.

I too am hoping the Panthers pull off the win this week. Good Luck Panthers

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    I too am hoping the Panthers pull off the win this week. Good Luck Panthers
    +1

All-American

I hope I can make this game, but its doubtful. I gotta fly out to San Diego very early Sat. morning.

Wimberley "should" win this game, based on this years performance of both teams. But usually, previous performance during the year dosent have much to do with this rivalry (except for last year...yikes).

With that said, I really have no idea on the outcome of this game. Obviously I hope we win, but a cornered Panther is a dangerous thing.

All-American

As much as I like Wimberley I want a win for LH. Those good folks I have met there have generally humble attitudes and I myself root for those who are good people, too.
    No slight to Wimberley at all. Good town, people and team there too, but I have always rooted for LH and attended more than one playoff game for them.

GO PANTHERS!!!

All-American

Shoot! I've met and made friends with almost all the teams in the playoffs from this district.

Where is Chris Hart?

Starter

I think LH will throw everything they have at this one, knowing that their playoff chances are all but wiped out with a loss here. That makes them very dangerous here; the "cornered Panther" comment seems to capture that well.

That plus being at home gives them a decent shot at the upset. But if Wimberley plays the way we know they can, I think the Texans will be too much. The best hope for the Hill might be for Wimberley to come out starting a little flat.

Junior Varsity

I can't believe people are feeling sorry for LH. They diddn't feel any simpathy when beating teams by 40,50, or even 70 pts. I know a few people from LH myself and they are good folks but they just dont have the talent this year, big deal.

Starter

Originally posted by Coach BS
    I can't believe people are feeling sorry for LH. They diddn't feel any simpathy when beating teams by 40,50, or even 70 pts. I know a few people from LH myself and they are good folks but they just dont have the talent this year, big deal.
    I think several teams in 8-3A could attest to the fact that on occasion it's hard NOT to score 60 or 70 points, even if you're taking your foot off of the gas and even if you empty your bench for the entire second half.

Practice Squad

I think Wimberley wins this one and it won't even be close.

All-American

Originally posted by Corn Cob
    I think Wimberley wins this one and it won't even be close.
    We can only hope!!!!! a good, solid whoopin' would please me to no end!

Dawg Dad

Wow, this thread is really low compared to years past...where are the fans from either school? Seems most people posting on here are fans from other schools. Oh well, the real game of the week for district 8 will be in Llano. Has this Wim.-lh game lost a lot of its importance? lh has had wimb.'s number the past few years, do you think they can take this one? Go Jackets.

Junior Varsity

I agree there used to be tons of LH posters, guess they don't have much to say. Wimberly wins!