Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prosper23

Default Prosper vs. (4a) Frisco High

I'm tired of hearing how Prosper's offense can't get anything going. First they have scored more than 20 points in every game so they are still a threat on offense. Each game they have become better and better and each game they are always just a step away from breaking off a 40 or 60 yard touchdown. I'd would watch out for Prosper's offense this week against Frisco High, this is the week they will put all their weapons together and get the ball moving. Look for them to score alot against Frisco!

40-7 Prosper!

Wink

Do you think they can score on Prosper?
    Stealth Baby!!!!!

Default Re: Prosper vs. (4a) Frisco High

Originally posted by Prosper23
    I'm tired of hearing how Prosper's offense can't get anything going. First they have scored more than 20 points in every game so they are still a threat on offense. Each game they have become better and better and each game they are always just a step away from breaking off a 40 or 60 yard touchdown. I'd would watch out for Prosper's offense this week against Frisco High, this is the week they will put all their weapons together and get the ball moving. Look for them to score alot against Frisco!

40-7 Prosper!
    If you dont like it dont read it newbie its a pretty simple problem to fix.

He does have a point. Prosper's O will come around.
    Stealth Baby!!!!!

Prospers offense will be nothing like it was last season without Nix!

A team with 1 good player is a beat team!!!!!! Prosper didn't get beat much last year.
    Stealth Baby!!!!!

Well Nix made the offense go he was a field general. Thats like the the Patriots losing Tom Brady last year you saw where they ended up.

Prosper23

Originally posted by bowleghorses
    Do you think they can score on Prosper?
    I'm giving Frisco the benefit of the doubt on that one.

And Nix was not the whole team last year. This years quarterback is a better runner than nix and reads the option better. imo.

Letterman

40-7 Prosper!
    If I recall correctly, Prosper has had defensive or special teams TD's in each of the last 2 games, correct? So their point totals aren't all because of the offense. Maybe that's why there are questions?

Letterman

I'm tired of hearing how Prosper's offense can't get anything going. Each game they have become better and better
    Not sure about this statement.

First game 35 points and 384 yards
    Second game 20 points and 378 yards
    Third game 17 points and 222 yards

I realize your competition got better in each game, but those numbers are trending down, not up.

I'm giving Frisco the benefit of the doubt on that one.

And Nix was not the whole team last year. This years quarterback is a better runner than nix and reads the option better. imo.
    I agree Nix was not the whole team, but without Nix Prosper does not win a title much less make it deep into the playoffs. The new qb may be a good qb, but he is not and will not be as good as Hunter Nix.

Starter

If Bridgeport couldn't score on Prosper, there's no way Frisco will unless Prosper puts in the deep scrubs late. Frisco is awful, no nice way to put it. They've lost 14 games in a row and would struggle to win games in a 3A district this year. They're the poster child for spreading your football talent too thin across four schools (soon to be six).
    24 down ... 24 to go.

Prosper may be a great team this year, but until they play somebody i have a hard time believing they are any where close to being the team they were last year. Every team they have played this year has a has a losing record. Time will tell how good the offesne and defense truly are.

All-District

Originally posted by orange machine
    I agree Nix was not the whole team, but without Nix Prosper does not win a title much less make it deep into the playoffs. The new qb may be a good qb, but he is not and will not be as good as Hunter Nix.
    Prosper had a awesome Oline last year. If they miss anything it is those 5 Senoirs. Frisco could'nt score against a strong wind! Prosper is playing in their 4th regular season scrimmage this week

All-American

Originally posted by gatordaze
    Prosper is playing in their 4th regular season scrimmage this week
    I guess Prosper is playing Celina's schedule from years past. Up until a few years ago Celina would schedule the easiest non-district schedule in the state.
    Psalms 109:8
    Why are Conservatives called the "right" and the Liberals the "left" - Ecclesiastes 10:2