Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Pedestrian

Exclamation Kirbyville Future State Champs

The POWERHOUSE Kirbyville wildcats have jumped out to an AMAZING 5-0 record. After there wins over Old Salem, Bleakwood, Pinegrove, Holly Springs, and their Spectacualar last second come from behind win over Bon Wier. Who will stop these SAVAGES? Week one of district they will sure DEFEAT the pathetic Jasper Buldogs. Then they will RAVISH the scrubish Newton Eagles. And then they will top it off by STOMPING the Diboll Lumberjacks. The only hope we have to stop K-ville is Hunington.

the-O-fence

What is this guy smoking?

Compudyne

Pedestrian:
    The POWERHOUSE Kirbyville wildcats have jumped out to an AMAZING 5-0 record. After there wins over Old Salem, Bleakwood, Pinegrove, Holly Springs, and their Spectacualar last second come from behind win over Bon Wier. Who will stop these SAVAGES? Week one of district they will sure DEFEAT the pathetic Jasper Buldogs. Then they will RAVISH the scrubish Newton Eagles. And then they will top it off by STOMPING the Diboll Lumberjacks. The only hope we have to stop K-ville is Hunington.
    You are a moron!!!!!

Pedestrian

k-ville will win state. They are getting ready for their big game against Deweville this week before they have their district opener against Jasper.

justafan_02

ur an idiot!!!!!!!!!!who have they played to be 5-0?????????????? play newton and jasper then talk big boy

All-American

How did you overlook Roganville???

Sorry, the devil made me say that!
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

spiveyrat

Funny Stuff!!!

Backwoods

Gee guy, I hope I don't know you. It would lower my self esteem.

booger1

Pedestrian:
    That's funny! I think he is using a little bit of sarcasm in this post! Funny!

bobcat85

Guys you have to be from that part of the world to understand how funny this post is. The places are all a bunch holes in the road. Maybe that will help you understand that this is not a complimentary post.

Practice Squad

to be more accurate these places no longer have schools

someone just loves to stir. ya did a good job of illustrating a walk-by shooting!
    truly one of the best posts this year.
    crimson blood

Wildcat81

Compudyne:
    Pedestrian:
    You are a moron!!!!!
    sounds like a moron to me he forgot wiergate,bessemay, gist, oh yea devils pocket.

All-American

Now that is good humor....based on the outlandish post that have been generated out of Kirbyville...

Compudyne

Old Cardinal:
    Now that is good humor....based on the outlandish post that have been generated out of Kirbyville...
    About as outlandish as anything you post. I have a question for you O Wise One. I did some research on the History of Bridge City Football and found that in all of History, they have only made the playoffs 6 times. 1965,1966,1969,2000,2001,2002. Is this information true. The way you talk about BC is they have dominated for all times. Or is that just over Kirbyville. Please get back with me and let me know if my sources are correct.

Practice Squad

wildcat81; gist and devil's pocket were scrimmages, weren't they?
    crimson blood