Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default San Marcos man kills 2 teens in home invasion

All-American

DDBooger was it you?

Damn, that's what must have happened last night. I was on my way to a friends house last night and about 6-7 police cars were going mach 1 off of 35 onto WonderWorld Drive. Sad
    I’m kinda a big deal.

All-State

We are most likely going to see more and more of this being with the economic times so difficult. Too bad the home invasion of the Doctor's home over in Bellville couldn't have turned out this way instead of the opposite.

I'm going to start arming myself when I go outside to smoke. Dang apartment complex in Deer Park is getting dangerous.

Designed and created by pirate44

Originally posted by Old Dog
    We are most likely going to see more and more of this being with the economic times so difficult. Too bad the home invasion of the Doctor's home over in Bellville couldn't have turned out this way instead of the opposite.
    I agree - if the situation is as reported - I certainly hope the home owner doesn't have any adverse legal or civil action to deal with..

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

IHStangFan

Default NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

Texas adopted the "Castle Doctrine" a handful of years back now.....in english you ask.....sure....

If you illegally trespass/break into someone's home...in a nutshell......they have the right by law to blow your head off no questions asked!!!

Castle Doctrine

In my opinion....if you B&E...you've got it coming.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!

Default Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    Texas adopted the "Castle Doctrine" a handful of years back now.....in english you ask.....sure....

If you illegally trespass/break into someone's home...in a nutshell......they have the right by law to blow your head off no questions asked!!!

Castle Doctrine

In my opinion....if you B&E...you've got it coming.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!
    x2

Default Re: Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
    x2
    x3.... I do suggest the owner do a quick.... 'Honey, is that you" before pulling the trigger just in case

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Default Re: Re: Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    x3.... I do suggest the owner do a quick.... 'Honey, is that you" before pulling the trigger just in case
    I doubt "Honey" would be doing a B&E.

Designed and created by pirate44

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

Originally posted by sinton66
    I doubt "Honey" would be doing a B&E.
    lol well, "back in the day" when PeeWee would hang out at "the Roost" the local bar (which is now a mexican restaurant) I would lock his drunk ass out - he'd try that "drunk sneak in thing" I would be so freaking mad at his ass BUT listening to him trying to be quiet while falling down drunk - it was hard to stay mad at him.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

lol well, "back in the day" when PeeWee would hang out at "the Roost" the local bar (which is now a mexican restaurant) I would lock his drunk ass out - he'd try that "drunk sneak in thing" I would be so freaking mad at his ass BUT listening to him trying to be quiet while falling down drunk - it was hard to stay mad at him.
    as long as he came home alone, why so mean?

IHStangFan

Default Re: Re: Re: NEWSFLASH TO CRIMINALS!!!

you should never even have your finger inside the trigger guard if you don't have positive target ID....or that's how I've always been taught/trained.

I was in San Marcos this weekend with the in-laws and the word going round was that it really wasn't a home invasion, it was a drug deal gone bad. Don't know what the truth is, I guess only time will tell.

Letterman

A small amount of marijuana was found in the home.
    No highs, no lows, must be Bose.