Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Originally posted by Daddy D 11
    I seriously just now found this thread. Didn't even know this forum existed

This is the greatest thread ever...

If you aren't shooting a Bowtech you're a sissy
    Welcome!

Please feel free to bring pics with ya... I hope to have some more posted this weekend off of the camera.
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

All-American

Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
    Congrats! What kind of shot did you have on the hog?
    about a 100 lb. hog. had a broadside but he knew I was there and and basically squated on a 35 yd shot. I went right over the top of his back. the does on the other hand were a different story...........shot #1 at 22 yds. shot #2 at 8 yds. the arrow went farther on the other side of the deer than the deer ran!!!! them 3 blade rage broadheads are bada$$
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

All-American

Saturday morning and i have nothing to do but post on the downlow.................sure wish i was at my lease!!
    the best kind???

My family has been breading deer for a while now, trying to get all high tech and convert alot of pasture pics and CuddeBack pics onto my computer to post on here.

How do you put em on?

All-American

I send them to my girlfriend.............FoFo
    the best kind???

from Lost Aussie

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

IHStangFan

Picked me up a new "deer lease" vehicle tonight. I'll probably use it as a daily commuter too. Found a 1992 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 on Craigslist. Went and picked it up tonight for $1200. I was SHOCKED at how good the body was on it and the interior is immaculate....looks like a brand new vehicle inside!!!

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    Picked me up a new "deer lease" vehicle tonight. I'll probably use it as a daily commuter too. Found a 1992 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 on Craigslist. Went and picked it up tonight for $1200. I was SHOCKED at how good the body was on it and the interior is immaculate....looks like a brand new vehicle inside!!!

Use that sucker down at matagorda to go fishin!

IHStangFan

Originally posted by Move The Chains
    Use that sucker down at matagorda to go fishin!
    Sadly enough......I'm ashame to admit I'm not much of a fisherman. Much more of a hunter.

IHStangFan

Which reminds me........is there any place around here that you know of that maybe a farmer/rancher would let me kill pigs on his property? Figured you might know.

*** Ejected Player ***

Which reminds me........is there any place around here that you know of that maybe a farmer/rancher would let me kill pigs on his property? Figured you might know.
    Well, we got 2 stands on my property. Got some pigs out there. Not sure if the old man is running the feeder. He shoots a recurve though.

*** Ejected Player ***

Sadly enough......I'm ashame to admit I'm not much of a fisherman. Much more of a hunter.
    That's lame.

IHStangFan

That's lame.
    Tell me about it....born and raised on the coast....and I'm not a fisherman. LOL. I DO fish from time to time, but not nearly as much as I hunt.

IHStangFan

Well, we got 2 stands on my property. Got some pigs out there. Not sure if the old man is running the feeder. He shoots a recurve though.
    Good stuff......I'm just trying to find a place around here to hunt pigs so that I don't have to drive 2-4 hours to do so. With the population the way it is this year.....there's GOT to be some people out there WANTING guys to come kill them off their property.

*** Ejected Player ***

Good stuff......I'm just trying to find a place around here to hunt pigs so that I don't have to drive 2-4 hours to do so. With the population the way it is this year.....there's GOT to be some people out there WANTING guys to come kill them off their property.
    We love the pigs. The more the merrier. BUT, I hear there is a guy off of 1301 that wanted some people to come and kill as many pigs as possible. Never hooked up with that connection though.