Thread: Dang..........

Default Dang..........

Dang, it's slow today.. I think I might run up to Gobbler Stadium at lunch and take a picture of the almost completed, brand new ticket booth/concession stand at the entrance. The new restrooms have already been completed and they are VERY nice. The new concession stand/ticket booth is going to be a nice addition to Gobbler STadium -

Guess we're all getting a little antsy for some Texas High School football

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

dude....it just needs to hurry up and get here. i hate that it's only 18 weeks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dang..........

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Dang, it's slow today.. I think I might run up to Gobbler Stadium at lunch and take a picture of the almost completed, brand new ticket booth/concession stand at the entrance. The new restrooms have already been completed and they are VERY nice. The new concession stand/ticket booth is going to be a nice addition to Gobbler STadium -

Guess we're all getting a little antsy for some Texas High School football

Go be the first one to soil the new restrooms!!!!! No matter what they do they can't take THAT away from you.

Default Re: Re: Dang..........

Originally posted by Farmersfan
    Go be the first one to soil the new restrooms!!!!! No matter what they do they can't take THAT away from you.
    Actually I did check out the restrooms when we hosted the 7 on 7 tourney back in June. Someone "beat me" to the punch

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Ticket Booth in the front - Concessions will be in the back, looking towards the field

Another angle

Score Board installed last season
    It's not a big and fancy turbo-tron but it works for us

There is a digital banner at the bottom but I accidently edited it off

Blog Entries

Very nice!

Originally posted by Farmersfan
    Very nice!
    we're proud of it.. Ironically, Mr44 told me at lunch that he went up and "checked it out" this morning... he said it's going to be very nice.. Shame that we only have 4 home games this year