Thread: Prayers please

Default Prayers please

As some of you know Taylor had her 4 year check up yesterday... and received 5 shots.. in the leg she got 3 (left leg) it starting swelling up really bad a few hrs ago.. its now swollen from her thigh to past her knee.. I just got off the phone with a nurse at Scott and White and they said she needs to go to the ER. So we are heading there now. Please keep Taylor in your thoughts that shes ok. She has never had this reaction to any shot before.

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

prayers sent!!!

All-District

Prayers sent

She's in my prayers T.

hope and pray is just a simple reaction and she's back to normal asap.. Please post the update as soon as you get home

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

We just got home.. They are thinking it is just a reaction but they need use to watch her this rest of the night.. We have to take her back at 9:30 in the morning just for the doctor to look at it and make sure its not something more. If it gets worse between now and 9:30 in the morning we have to take her to the hospital in BCS so they can admit her and watch it.

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    We just got home.. They are thinking it is just a reaction but they need use to watch her this rest of the night.. We have to take her back at 9:30 in the morning just for the doctor to look at it and make sure its not something more. If it gets worse between now and 9:30 in the morning we have to take her to the hospital in BCS so they can admit her and watch it.

Great news T!

My best friend just called me and said one of her coworkers had to take her son to the hospital on Thrusday for the exact same thing. Im starting to get nervous that it maybe something like a bad batch of shots.

Leg is looking a little better this morning but not a huge improvement. We had her sleep with it up on a pillow so I think that helped.. we will see if what happens before we go to get her RX at 10:00am

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I hope it turns out well for the Tot.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American bullfrog_alumni_02's Avatar

it saddens me to learn that taylor is going through this. i really hope she gets better.

All-American

I hope she's getting better...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Just an update:

Her leg is still swollen but not near as bad... she is up walking around and being her normal self but if she does too much it starts to hurt her.. we have a follow up appointment with her doctor tomorrow to let them know what is going on and have them look at it one more time.. Thanks for the prayers.

All-State

Default Re: Prayers please

Hey ..don't know you but my prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Prayer works. Just remember "faith is not knowing that God can...it is knowing that God will". Don't know where that quote came from but it is one of my favorite. May God wrap his arms around Taylor and carry her safely through this.

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    As some of you know Taylor had her 4 year check up yesterday... and received 5 shots.. in the leg she got 3 (left leg) it starting swelling up really bad a few hrs ago.. its now swollen fromr thigh to past her knee.. I just got off the phone with a nurse at Scott and White and they said she needs to go to the ER. So we are heading there now. Please keep Taylor in your thoughts that shes ok. She has never had this reaction to any shot before.