Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Fitzhenry to Odessa Permian

Not saying it will happen...

But I will say it could happen...

that is all

All-District

This will never happen thanks to T.J. Mills and his antics. I know Stony Case and he told me they will never hire again a head coach below a 4A level and he must come from a proven championship program. The coach also must have a good track record at every school he was associated with. He elucidated that they are wanting someone who has taken a down team and elevated them to a championship contender. He stated that if he had his way back when T.J. Mills was hired, he would have started the movement to fire him after about month when he arrived at the school.

I. B. Watching

That's fine. Mojo is just eliminating a bunch of potentially great coaches from its radar.

All-District

What happen to the other job rumors about him? The only reason to leave Giddings is if he is going to retire in 3 years and he wants to boost his retirement. I also know Coach Ivy who was there before Fitzhenry. He bolted and went to greener pastures as Head Coach at Conroe High School. He was asked to resign there, went to Athens again ask to leave because of a poor record and last I heard he was an assistant in that hell hole district, Alief. You will never have a talent shortage at Giddings and always be in the hunt. The grass is always not greener on the other side.
    Last edited by rancher; 02-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.

BOCEPHUS

I HERD HE WUZ GOING TO WORK FOR MACK BROWN, U KNOW ONE OF THEM DEALS SONNY BOY IS THERE, WE TAKE DAD TOO!!!!

BUT HE COULD NOT GET HIS BIG 4X4 KING RANCH TRUCK AROUND IN AUSTIN TRAFFIC, SO HE BACKED OUT!!!!!!

NOW THIS AIN'T A RUMOR, THIS THE BY GAWD TRUTH.

Buffgal

It's not the talent in Giddings that keeps him here......

It's Mel's Diner.

& I also think there is alot of truth in Bo's Big Truck scenario.

Brutus 1

Did I miss something? Has something happened to Allman ??

BOCEPHUS

i wuz wunder'n same thang, but did not want to sound stupid like U!!!!

but, glad u ask'd?

Brutus 1

AInt U just freaking hillarious this morning !

BOCEPHUS

YEAH, AIN'T I THOUGH. GLAD U NOTICED!! SINCE NOBODY ELSE DOES.

HAVE NOTICED SUMTHEN, NOBODY MUCH ON THIS HERE BOARD WILL TALK TO U ER ME, IS GIVE'N ME A 'COMPLEX'.......JUST HOPE IT IS A BIG ONE

Junior Varsity

Originally posted by Brutus 1
    Did I miss something? Has something happened to Allman ??
    Allman is taking the Austin Westlake job.

Brutus 1

Thats the truth ! People have a hard time with people that speak their mind or what little we have !

All-American

Cool

If I were a head football coach, why would you leave a contender like Giddings?? A's are not all they are cracked up to be.

BOCEPHUS

IT WAS JUST LIKE 'IKE' AT THE BASSMASTERS CLASSIC. THEY HIT A JIG, DANG NEAR NOCK'D IT OUT THE WATER, WAS GOOD BAIT!!

SEE THAR BRUTUS, WE GOT SUM FRIENDS

Brutus 1

That dependds on several of things:
    1) Since the kids and staff have proven they can get it done is their a committment from the ADM ? (Facilities etc...)
    2) Is the discipline displayed in athletics carried out through the school ?
    3) Is the ADM willing to make a committment long term to the staff ?