Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Varsity

Default District 25 scores

La Grange beat Columbus 68 - 54 after being down by 11 early in the game

scores from the other games?
    Last edited by LHS 2SONS; 02-06-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Letterman

Bellville over Sealy by alot.

Originally posted by STAggie
    Bellville over Sealy by alot.

Final Score?

IHStangFan

So what are the district standings?

Looks like D26 will be:

Stafford
    Sweeny
    Needville

Junior Varsity

Bellville 80 Sealy 62

Bellville and La Grange move to 6-1 and will play next Friday in Bellville. Sealy drops to 3-4 and Columbus is 1-6.

Smithville and Giddings played tonight and both were 2-4 but I can't find a score on that game.

Junior Varsity

Austin American Statesman has Smithville over Giddings 57-50.

District standings with 3 games left:

La Grange 6-1
    Bellville 6-1
    Sealy 3-4
    Smithville 3-4
    Giddings 2-5
    Columbus 1-6

RedStorm

Bellville student section was rockin'!

Letterman

Originally posted by RedStorm
    Bellville student section was rockin'!
    And disrespectful.

RedStorm

"Disrespectful" When Bellville played at Sealy the Sealy students were chanting "Bellville sucks"...I dint hear anything in bad taste although i did see a bad sign which i though was funny. Sealy was clearly outmatched on the court and comparing student sections from Sealy's home game and ours we clearly have the better fans. I don't think people from sealy can run around calling people from Bellville disrespectful after their student athletes have gotten in two or three fights this year as well as vandalized the pasture of pain.

Letterman

thats hilarious that a sealy person calls someone else disrespectful!! even during fridays game there were chantin bellville still sucks and halloween...bellville fans said nothin to that nature, they were just havin fun. thats the loudest i ever heard a bellville crowd. congratulations bellville we went 4-0 against sealy this year lol.
    dream team

RedStorm

Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
    thats hilarious that a sealy person calls someone else disrespectful!! even during fridays game there were chantin bellville still sucks and halloween...bellville fans said nothin to that nature, they were just havin fun. thats the loudest i ever heard a bellville crowd. congratulations bellville we went 4-0 against sealy this year lol.
    Amen brother

All-District

All I can say is fights after games, criminal mischief to others property by a school district's students. Something is amiss in that district. The school district's admin. seems not to care. Maybe the UIL should investigate and impose sanctions.

scotty

I'm not in any position to pass judgement on the situation in Sealy, but there was action taken. Three players were kicked off of the basketball team after the incident in Giddings. All three were either starters or top players off of the bench.

Letterman

Originally posted by scotty
    I'm not in any position to pass judgement on the situation in Sealy, but there was action taken. Three players were kicked off of the basketball team after the incident in Giddings. All three were either starters or top players off of the bench.
    Only 2 were kicked off over the fight. The third was made an example of and kicked off over technicals. As far as the rest of the comments in this thread, the comment was pertaining to many of the actions of the Bellville student section at that game. All of this other stuff being brought up had no part in the discussion and as far as I am concerned yes some changes need to be made. Anyway good luck to all the teams on Tuesday night.

All-District

You are correct, changes do need to be made, but the admin. does not want to make the changes for some unknown reason. The program is out of control and has developed a thug label. This taints even the good kids of the school dist.
    Last edited by rancher; 02-08-2009 at 06:39 PM.