Default HC Opening in Boerne

Boerne ISD is accepting online applications for the position of Head Football Coach for Boerne High School.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Five years of successful football coaching experience at the varsity 3A, 4A, or 5A, or college level with three years experience as a head varsity coach of any high school athletic sport with preference for experience as a varsity head football coach and/or offensive or defensive varsity football coordinator. Position is 187 workdays.

Salary is based on years of teaching experience and includes $18,000 head coach stipend. (Salary range: $64,200-$81,050)

Teaching certificate requirement: Valid Secondary Texas Teaching Certificate

Teaching Field: Open, secondary certificate required

HQ teacher status in certification area required

APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION, NO PHONE CALLS OR RESUMES ACCEPTED.

Apply online: www.boerne-isd.net

Designed and created by pirate44

wish I had more experience....

The HC may be needing assistants. There is a brand new 3A school opening in Boerne this next school year.

Designed and created by pirate44

All-American

This job will be a nice opportunity for Dane Johnson.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.