IHStangFan

Default Jeep Rubicon or Nissan 370Z

Daddy's lookin for a new set of wheels when I finish this contract up. I'm REALLY liking the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon......BUT....I've just seen the Nissan 370Z and LOVE it. Looks a little like the old Datsun Z cars. Sweet ride!! HELP!!!

Z

Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

IHStangFan

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    Z

man...I know...they're sweet!!! BUT....I'm an outdoorsy guy...like to hike, camp, hunt, etc.....plus w/ a family....Z = 2 seats.....Jeep = 4 doors (in Wrangler Unlimited trim)...and the Rubicon has some sweet options....although..the Z would PROBABLY be cheaper if I went "Sports" pkg....Touring puts it up near 40K or and over depending on options. I LIKE the Z...but it doesn't make sense for me.....hence why I need someone to talk me outa it!! LOL.

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    man...I know...they're sweet!!! BUT....I'm an outdoorsy guy...like to hike, camp, hunt, etc.....plus w/ a family....Z = 2 seats.....Jeep = 4 doors (in Wrangler Unlimited trim)...and the Rubicon has some sweet options....although..the Z would PROBABLY be cheaper if I went "Sports" pkg....Touring puts it up near 40K or and over depending on options. I LIKE the Z...but it doesn't make sense for me.....hence why I need someone to talk me outa it!! LOL.
    if you're married, go with the rubicon. Otherwise the Z is a phalus on wheels
    I’m kinda a big deal.

IHStangFan

Originally posted by DDBooger
    if you're married, go with the rubicon. Otherwise the Z is a phalus on wheels
    Yeah...agreed...but I never understood the whole car is an extension of a guys ....... I just like sports cars and driver enthusiast type of automobiles.....I'd LOVE to have a Corvette...not to better my love life...but to drive the wheels off of it!! LOL.

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    Yeah...agreed...but I never understood the whole car is an extension of a guys ....... I just like sports cars and driver enthusiast type of automobiles.....I'd LOVE to have a Corvette...not to better my love life...but to drive the wheels off of it!! LOL.
    actually the saying hints that it isn't the extension but compensating...lol oh well, I wouldn't mind having the new camaro. Honestly though, I want an old American Muscle car
    I’m kinda a big deal.

IHStangFan

Originally posted by DDBooger
    actually the saying hints that it isn't the extension but compensating...lol oh well, I wouldn't mind having the new camaro. Honestly though, I want an old American Muscle car
    I hear ya...I'd kill for a COPO and/or Yenko Camaro.

i can be outdoorsy with a 2 seat sports car

you gotta do what yo gotta do, rubicon sounds like your best interests buddy.
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

saw one of these with decent mileage for 32,000 not too long ago

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut