Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow

Default Tim Tebow

I am sorry but his "pumping the team up" is such overrated bs

I am so tired of hearing about this speech he gave, they act like no other QB or leader has ever acted like a leader

kudos to him for being the leader, but ny god he is not the first
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

You can thank the media for that.

All-American

I'm tired of you being tired of everything!

Tim Tebow is God's gift to football fans! Either get on board or well...I don't know what else!
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

If Florida wins this will no doubt be the greatest individual performance in championship game history.....

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

All-American

Originally posted by Emerson1
    If Florida wins this will no doubt be the greatest individual performance in championship game history.....
    It was that after the first quarter Emerson! Everything else is just piling on to the greatness at this point!
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

Originally posted by JR2004
    It was that after the first quarter Emerson! Everything else is just piling on to the greatness at this point!

I heard Tebow threw two ints on purpose so he could then rally the team and show people how good of a leader he is
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

One of them was to Chuck Norris.

Top this

Tebow>Vince Young
    I’m kinda a big deal.

All-American

Originally posted by DDBooger
    Top this

Tebow>Vince Young
    Uh Oh. you done it now.

All-American

Originally posted by DDBooger
    Top this

Tebow>Vince Young
    So you've gone there...

I don't even think Obama's acceptance or inauguration speech will be as big as what Tebow gave. You wanna talk about history.

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

Tim is such a leader OU just scored because THEY were inspired by his leadership

LOL

All-American

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
    Tim is such a leader OU just scored because THEY were inspired by his leadership
    You have astutely pointed out just how far reaching his greatness stretches Terry.

Originally posted by JR2004
    You have astutely pointed out just how far reaching his greatness stretches Terry.
    ur right

I have been Tebowed..all hail his greatness

Dallas should trade EVERY pick for the next 4 years just to draft him and have him give speeches to the team...I hope Washington does not take him first