Thread: Cuero Track

Default Cuero Track

What will they have this yr?
    Will the good Freshman Tailback take Hargroves spot?

All-District

Sprinters should be Isaiah Glover, Trent Jackson, Brent Johnson, Cole Pargmann, Robert Armstrong, and Andrew Thibedeaux. Some people have said Thibedeaux is the fastest of all of them.

Armstrong will also hurdle and Glover and Johnson will be good in the long and triple jump.

We finally have a middle distance runner in Buster Hansel who won district in Cross Country.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Originally posted by crabman
    Sprinters should be Isaiah Glover, Trent Jackson, Brent Johnson, Cole Pargmann, Robert Armstrong, and Andrew Thibedeaux. Some people have said Thibedeaux is the fastest of all of them.

Armstrong will also hurdle and Glover and Johnson will be good in the long and triple jump.

We finally have a middle distance runner in Buster Hansel who won district in Cross Country.
    Do you think yall have a legit shot at winning state again this year? Cuero always seems to have a great track team. I've always really enjoyed watching their performances at the state meet. I hope to go to the state meet again this year. Ive had to miss the last two.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin, 1759

“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Originally posted by crabman

You forgot Amand Green who was also on the 400 and 800 relay with Glover and Johnson is also returning .
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

Cool

Cuero is always tough in Track, BUT the region just got tougher with the likes of Sealy, Bellville, Giddings, Royal, etc..etc..etc..

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
    Cuero is always tough in Track, BUT the region just got tougher with the likes of Sealy, Bellville, Giddings, Royal, etc..etc..etc..
    Hopefully these teams will end up at some of the same track meets this season. It wwould be great competition for all teams involved.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

All-American

Cool

That would be fun to watch. Regionals is going to be EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

All-District

I forgot about Avery-Green. As I was typing I knew I was missing somebody but I could not think of who it was.

I don't think Cuero will win state this year but then again I did not think they had a chance last year and they ran some of their best times ever. We'll see.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
    Yea they all show up to Regionals in multiple buses per school.

Sealy and Giddings for sure.

Boomer

Will Steve Francis run this year. He ran some good times last year and he was hurt at the district meet.

Letterman

Originally posted by Old Green
    You forgot Amand Green who was also on the 400 and 800 relay with Glover and Johnson is also returning .
    armand (monte) is out he broke his ankle and is in krutches