Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GUNN30

Thumbs up TO MY BELLVILLE TEAM MATES

GUYS I THOUGHT WE PLAYED GREAT ALL YEAR SINTON HAD A GREAT TEAM ALSO. WE WORKED ALSO, IF WE WERE IN A HOLE WE DUG OURSELVES OUT. THOUGH IT DID'NT END LIKE WE WANTED IT TO, WE HAD A GREAT YEAR AND HAD FUN. TO MY TEAM MATES: IT WAS A HONOR TO SHAIR THE FEILD OF BATTLE WITH YOU, GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR. SHOGUNN #30

MCAT

yall did have a good run, but where is your dad, brahmafan, to correct your spelling?

BrahmaFan

MCAT...I need both of you in my spelling class...

Atleast GUNN30 knows how to capitalize...

gdornon11

gunn,
    it was great wasnt it. good luck in college

GUNN30

well m-cat after looking over what I typed I did not see a error in my spelling, thanks for your consideration!

most people spell it "share"

GUNN30

well I guess I don't!

try Websters...should help you with those questions.

surfspike

why doesn't EVERYONE LAY OFF HIM... ALRIGHT?! GEEZ. He came on the board to talk to his fellow players. I didn't see this title of the post, "Hey everyone come find my errors." I hate it when people do that.

Cardinal'80

Originally posted by GUNN30:
    GUYS I THOUGHT WE PLAYED GREAT ALL YEAR SINTON HAD A GREAT TEAM ALSO. WE WORKED ALSO, IF WE WERE IN A HOLE WE DUG OURSELVES OUT. THOUGH IT DID'NT END LIKE WE WANTED IT TO, WE HAD A GREAT YEAR AND HAD FUN. TO MY TEAM MATES: IT WAS A HONOR TO SHAIR THE FEILD OF BATTLE WITH YOU, GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR. SHOGUNN #30
    Congrats on a great season, can you tell me a little about Sinton, How are they against a fast team anda power running game

jgbulldog

"It was an honor to share the field of battle with you!"

When you are trying to send some deep words to teammates, don't steal them from a movie!(The Replacements) How lame is that?

It wasn't my intention criticize peoples spelling.....I don't reread my words on a message board either...and as long as people understand what I'm saying thats what matters. I was just trying to help because he said he went back and reread it after someone pointed it out and he still missed one. No problems, I'm on to the games I care about!!!!!!!!!!

*** Ejected Player ***

jgbulldog sure is a prick

jykoy

Get off him... y'all are ruining this board