Default taylormade 67% off friends and family

http://shop.taylormadegolf.com/index.html

67% off code: TM8845T

its worth a shot...thinking about getting the r7 cbg max
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

popcorn screen

technology will make a difference, but stance, tempo, swing speed are the keys to playing good golf.

Originally posted by popcorn screen
    technology will make a difference, but stance, tempo, swing speed are the keys to playing good golf.
    precisely. but having a driver that looks as nice as that.... just puts a smile on my face, which puts me in a good mood and boosts my confidence and makes me golf better...............

haha
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

popcorn screen

nice. I bought a cleveland several years ago and i still crush it!

All-American

That actually worked. I've been on EBay looking for a couple of days at used TB drivers and couldn't find the loft and flex that I was looking for. I got on this deal and put in the code and got it new for $99 including shipping and tax. They were 150-175 used on Ebay plus shipping. Thanks STUD.

RedWhiteBlue

Originally posted by nobogey72
    Thanks STUD.
    Bet that isn't the first time Bogey has ever said that!!!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

dang, if there were some 7*- 8* options i would probably buy 2 and sell 1 on ebay....

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

Originally posted by popcorn screen
    nice. I bought a cleveland several years ago and i still crush it!
    460Ti Composite by Cleveland is in my bag right now. I kill that thing long and straight, too bad it takes me 10 pitches to get on the damn green and 5 more putts to get it in the hole. I try to scramble as much as possible, I look good to my buddies because we always use my first shot & I get to pick up my ball after my awful short iron as well as my brutal putt attempt. With enough Coors Light even I start to think I'm pretty good.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

Junior Varsity

I guess the time limit ran out, I just tried and it said the coupon code was invalid.

Originally posted by jockcity33
    I guess the time limit ran out, I just tried and it said the coupon code was invalid.
    yup, i didnt think it would last too long. this was the email i got.... i hope my order goes through

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

All-American

I did mine about 7:00 last night and it went through and they actually emailed me a confirmation today, so I guess I got lucky (not that kind of "getting lucky") but you know what I mean. I don't know, getting a new driver is probably better than getting lucky anyway. At my age it's kind of like shooting pool with a rope sometimes anyway.

RedWhiteBlue

I did mine about 7:00 last night and it went through and they actually emailed me a confirmation today, so I guess I got lucky (not that kind of "getting lucky") but you know what I mean. I don't know, getting a new driver is probably better than getting lucky anyway. At my age it's kind of like shooting pool with a rope sometimes anyway.
    Your age or not- I bet those sticks will be a great deal better than any you have ever had to play with before.

Oh, too bad you didn't get a good deal for the Puppy golfers- they will need all the help they can get this spring. And yes, I just did.......

That is the funniest yet saddest thing I ever heard. Shooting pool with a rope. How old are you?

All-American

Originally posted by bobcat1
    That is the funniest yet saddest thing I ever heard. Shooting pool with a rope. How old are you?
    pretty damn

RedWhiteBlue

pretty damn
    And he ain't kidding- I mean about the 'old' thing. I know nothing about the other.......