Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Post Sinton vs. Cuero

I think you can toss the records out on this one.If this game was played in Sinton I'd give the Pirates a pretty good advantage.But this'll be Sintons 4th straight road game and Cuero is HUNGRY for a win.But I'll still take Sinton By 7 or less.What yall think bout this one.

Barring turnovers, I think Sinton could win by 3 td's. Can the Pirates keep from turning the ball over against good teams? Maybe, we'll see in this game. This is my test case for the preseason. Sinton nor Cuero should have any problem getting up for this game.

Designed and created by pirate44

Starter

I'll take Sinton by 21.

Chris Hart

I believe Sinton runs away with this one by 30 or more. The Pirates are rolling now and Cuero is still searching for an identity. This is not the team to find your identity against.I believe Cuero will find one, but in district play. I wouldn't write em out of the playoffs just yet. They will be competitive in district play.

All-American

One game does not mean Sinton is on a roll.that's why I don't put more than td.between em. But if they play the way they played last night minus the turnovers Cuero will have tough time keepin up with the Pirates.

Morning Guys!!!!
    As much as I hate to, I have to side with your analysis. Gobblers made a pretty good showing against the Tigers but not Quite enough to upset the Pirates. Looking for a good game next Friday and looking for you guys too. LOL. Sinton 28-13.

"GO MEAN GREEN"
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

I'm expecting this to be a good game. Cuero is no slouch, and may well be going through a "gel" period themselves. However, we should get a pretty good idea on the rest of our respective seasons from this one. And, I agree that even if Cuero comes up short, they will contend for their district title. Data Poll has Sinton by +35, but this is one of those games that pure data just can't analyze.

Old Green, do you want to get together before or after the game? SintonFan and I are split both ways, before better for him.
    What do you think?

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 22, 2002).]

Specklebelly

These two have had one common opponent and Ive seen both teams play. Cuero lost to us 28 - 6, Sinton beat us 24 - 6. We beat Cuero by 22, lost to Sinton by 18. With that in mind and using simple mathematics, Ill take Sinton by 40.

All-American

Originally posted by Specklebelly:
    These two have had one common opponent and Ive seen both teams play. Cuero lost to us 28 - 6, Sinton beat us 24 - 6. We beat Cuero by 22, lost to Sinton by 18. With that in mind and using simple mathematics, Ill take Sinton by 40.
    Hehe, I like your thinking...
    One thing that Rice doesn't have with Cuero that Sinton does, is the budding rivalry (I could be wrong). Look at how Cuero played Sealy? I think they are gonna play us harder. Toss out common opponents on this one...

I like the way he thinks too, but I agree you can probably throw out all the logical stuff on this one.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 22, 2002).]

Hey Guys. I just got in from a long motorcycle ride .

Any time is alright with me. I was informed that I am going to work security at this game also. So I have the time just Give me a yell Friday . I will be home for a while from 4:00 to 7:00 then I will be at the Stadium.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38

Old Green, could I get you to pm me with contact information? I really can do either also, just have to leave work earlier if it's before, but that's not a problem.

OK!I will.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38

Okay! Done . Sent you a PM.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38