Thread: Adios

Default Adios

just a quick note - leaving early in the AM for vacation..... I'll try to find a cyber cafe on the cruise so I can "check in" Co workers think I am totally NUTS for trying to find a computer to check in on a "silly football message board" They just don't get it...... it's more than that to me..........

"see" you guys and gals in 9 days.................. (please hope and pray there is no bad weather

GO MEAN GREEN - GET AFTER THOSE SHARKS NEXT WEEK -

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Adios

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    just a quick note - leaving early in the AM for vacation..... I'll try to find a cyber cafe on the cruise so I can "check in" Co workers think I am totally NUTS for trying to find a computer to check in on a "silly football message board" They just don't get it...... it's more than that to me..........

"see" you guys and gals in 9 days.................. (please hope and pray there is no bad weather
    You and PeeWee have a great trip Lorey!!
    Originally posted by Rocket
    I say more dumb things than you...
    Thanks Rocket, truer words were never spoken!!

Default Re: Re: Adios

Originally posted by DaHop72
    You and PeeWee have a great trip Lorey!!
    Thanks Hops....... I plan on taking lots of pics........ especially of the "swimming with the sting rays" haven't paid for that excursion yet - maybe after a few "drinks" I'll get up the courage but we will be snorkeling for sure

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

have a wonderful trip lorey!!! live it up!!

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I hope you have the time of your life!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Thanks Deb and Rita

well, it's almost midnight and I am WIDE AWAKE - PeeWee is sound asleep, so at least the driver will be rested lol....... I keep telling myself "5 oclock is going to be early - go to sleep" but it's not working....... I sure hope they security folks don't decide to search our luggage - I don't think they'll be able to pack it all back in - we are backed to the brim OVERPACKED I am sure but we do that everytime we go anywhere......

I did watch last night's FNL - love the storyline with the move- in "freshman Pheonom" QB. Of course the dad is a huge financial contributor to the booster club and with the big controversy with the Jumbotron the story is going to get interesting.... We'll see what Coach Taylor is made of on this decision with "the young'en" I've been recording FNL on VCR for a friend to watch that doesn't have DIrect TV. NBC will start showing it in January I think - but that won't help you in the Austin area I understand. That sucks..... I've been reading the "crawlers" on channel 12 KSAT out of San Antonio - seems they have some negotiations going with Time Warner and they may lost ABC in SA soon......