All-American

Default Auburn vs. Arkansas

Auburn up 20-19 at the start of the 4th.

Apparently former OC Tony Franklin wasn't the problem for the Tigers offense. They have EIGHTY-THREE YARDS OF TOTAL OFFENSE in three quarters of play without him today.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

Lets not forget how bad Arkansas defense has been as well.

All-American

Originally posted by eagles_victory
    Lets not forget how bad Arkansas defense has been as well.
    Yep it's just inconceivable to see them do this bad offensively after what we've seen out of Arkansas so far this year defensively. I don't care screwed up they are offensively, they should be able to move the ball on the Razorbacks.

The Tigers just broke 100 yards of total offense, but missed a 33 yard FG!
    Last edited by JR2004; 10-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

All-American

Razorbacks get a 63 yard touchdown run, but fail on the 2 point conversion. That might be the deathblow for the Tigers.

8:50 left 4th
    Arkansas 25
    Auburn 20

All-American

Auburn backed up with a 2nd and 32 on their own three yard line!

All-American

Arkansas prevails 25-22.

Tigers have just 193 yards of total offense. It looks like Tuberville is next in line to go.

All-American

franklin didn't have very long to implement his completely different offense

tuberville has no offensive ingenuity whatsoever--just look at the stats from his 13-0 season. The entire backfield was drafted in the first round, and they still didn't score that much

they've had a ton of talent, and still are trying to win apparently with an overwhelming defense. That may make you competitive, but if you can't score points, it doesn't matter what you stop
    Go Bobcats/Longhorns/Cowboys (and Mavs/Rangers/Stars and the Duke Blue Devils)

1998-2001 JBC Pigskin Prep
    2001-2006 TxPreps
    2006-2015 3ADownlow / Texas Downlow

USMC-Iraq 2005-2006