All-American

Default It's only Tuesday...

And Brownwood Abilene Wylie has been beaten to death! I'm sure by now they have moved beyond who has the better cheerleaders to who has the better academic teams. I'm not sure where they go from here! Who has the better restrooms? Friday can't get here soon enough! At this point I'd rather read excuses more than the hype leading up to the game!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

Yeah, only Tuesday and we've already had two threads go over 400 posts talking about the game.

There's only ONE Oklahoma!

All-American

Default Re: It's only Tuesday...

Originally posted by kepdawg
    And Brownwood Abilene Wylie has been beaten to death! I'm sure by now they have moved beyond who has the better cheerleaders to who has the better academic teams. I'm not sure where they go from here! Who has the better restrooms? Friday can't get here soon enough! At this point I'd rather read excuses more than the hype leading up to the game!
    I agree. But, to answer your question, Wylie wins the cheerleader deal hands down. Being a fair person, I would rather not respond to the academic thing. I don't know about the restrooms. That is a tough one. I would say that Brownwood's are nicer, but, I would say that Wylie's are safer!!!!!!!! There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

Default Re: Re: It's only Tuesday...

Originally posted by nobogey72
    There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

I always thought Rocket was kinda odd. . . . . .

There's only ONE Oklahoma!

Default Re: Re: It's only Tuesday...

Originally posted by nobogey72
    There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

Dude they followed you from abilene.
    The Trashman

Junior Varsity

Who has the coolest helmet logo?

WylieBulldog92

Originally posted by jambo67
    Who has the coolest helmet logo?
    Brownwood has a logo?