Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Will LH's streak end this week??

LH got lucky against Wylie, but the Panthers' luck runs out this week and China Spring moves to No. 1.

THE SNYDER TIGERS, THE BEST 11-1 TEAM IN THE STATE.

No. I don't think this is the week. Mark my words, Liberty Hill will lose a game this year.........don't know when, but..........we'll see.

All-State

Don't think so, LH has Burnet's number nowadays. I was very disappointed with the number of kids that Burnet has on the varsity. Depth is a real question that will continue to deal them "OUT" of games.

Junior Varsity

Default Re: Will LH's streak end this week??

Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
    LH got lucky against Wylie, but the Panthers' luck runs out this week and China Spring moves to No. 1.

IMO, this is another worthless thread, but I'll respond anyway. I'm won't predict a loss for LH, nor will I call them lucky at this point. There's no reason to. They've earned their ranking and I don't see a game on their schedule where they should be an underdog (even China Spring). Anyone that does, just doesn't have a clue.

BOCEPHUS

NOT SURE WHY THEY EVEN LEFT THIS THREAD HERE, OR WHY I CLICKED ON IT, GUESS I THOUGHT IT WUZ A JOKE TOO, DIDN'T KNOW YOUALL WAS INSANE

Originally posted by BOCEPHUS

NOT SURE WHY THEY EVEN LEFT THIS THREAD HERE, OR WHY I CLICKED ON IT, GUESS I THOUGHT IT WUZ A JOKE TOO, DIDN'T KNOW YOUALL WAS INSANE
    You must take into consideration the author of the thread!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    You must take into consideration the author of the thread!!
    He doesnt even know how bad his own team is. How are we to respect his opinion about another team?

But lets not forget, they did "Donkey Stomp" that football powerhouse Pecos Eagles bunch last week.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin, 1759

“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Blog Entries

Originally posted by STANG RED
    He doesnt even know how bad his own team is. How are we to respect his opinion about another team?

But lets not forget, they did "Donkey Stomp" that football powerhouse Pecos Eagles bunch last week.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    I say more dumb things than you...
    Thanks Rocket, truer words were never spoken!!

All-District

Originally posted by BwdLions
    IMO, this is another worthless thread, but I'll respond anyway. I'm won't predict a loss for LH, nor will I call them lucky at this point. There's no reason to. They've earned their ranking and I don't see a game on their schedule where they should be an underdog (even China Spring). Anyone that does, just doesn't have a clue.
    Amen

Junior Varsity

I don't see Liberty Hill losing this week or pretty much any week. They are gonna steamroll this week. Liberty Hill, does winning so much ever get boring? Nevermind I'm sure it doesn't. lol. Keep it up. If ya'll do lose it better be to a powerhouse school like China Spring or something. Not someone weak

No way it ends this week. IF it ends at all, it won't be til deep in the playoffs. Write it down.

There's only ONE Oklahoma!

*** Ejected Player ***

Call it a hunch, but I feel an upset coming on. The Cougs know when to get fired up. LH better be ready.

catdaddy

One thing is for sure. The streak will end at some point. All the kids can do is go out and win their individual battles and leave it all on the field. The streak is just a product of doing that a little (or a lot) better than the other team.
    Having said that, they should not lose this week.

Junior Varsity

Originally posted by nunya
    Call it a hunch, but I feel an upset coming on. The Cougs know when to get fired up. LH better be ready.
    The team would have to play with an intensity similar to the Giants when they beat the Patriots. They would have to keep it up the entire game. I have seen many times when one team comes out fired up and then after awhile they figure they can't keep it up and then they fall off. I don't think this game will be fair. Sometimes they shouldn't allow certain games to take place because the outcome is too obvious...