Thread: Jr2004...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jr2004...

Is it just me or is the Madison campus always pretty cleaned and manicured?

All-American

Campus improvement stuff they've been doing the last couple or three years. They keep it really, REALLY clean. Ms. Willard won't let the place look like a dump inside or out. Heck you could eat off the wood floors in the school they keep it so clean. They cleared out some bushes and a tree or two when they put the Trojan Statue in front of the school.
    Last edited by JR2004; 09-18-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

ive always been pretty impressed everytime I drive by. THe campus always seems so clean...

All-American

Thanks for the compliments. Have they started they started the landscaping improvements at Adamson yet or are they still waiting for a corporate partner?
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.