All-American

Default Happy Late Birthday to Ingleside Fan!

Hope it was a good one yesterday.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

Default Re: Happy Late Birthday to Ingleside Fan!

Originally posted by JR2004
    Hope it was a good one yesterday.
    Thanks for the wishes. But I was traveling back from Bahrain. 24 hours in airports or on airplanes sucked. But I will make up for it this weekend. Starting with a win over Rio Hondo!!

Ingleside Fan

"BELIEVE"

"There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: Communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride."

Happy Belated Birthday Ingleside Fan.......... sorry you spent the day in the airport but glad you got home safe and sound

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Smile

late Happy Birthday to ya....

Happy belated birthday, Ingleside Fan! Now that you're home, maybe you can celebrate!

All-American

Happy Birthday!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by waterboy
    Happy belated birthday, Ingleside Fan! Now that you're home, maybe you can celebrate!

Happy Belated Birthday...now that you're home you can board up and leave....JUST KIDDING (I hope)!

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Happy Belated Birthday...now that you're home you can board up and leave....JUST KIDDING (I hope)!
    Lets hope not, but it looks like IKE is coming our way.

"I Don't Like IKE!"
    Ingleside Fan

"BELIEVE"

"There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: Communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride."