All-American

Default Bridgeport and Mineral Wells

Bulls over the Rams 35-0 at half

Letterman

what has happened to MW ? I remember them back in 95 beating a great defensive Sweetwater team in Wichta Falls. 4A forever right ? Still ? Must be some tuff time in MW. Love that city though.

Originally posted by Dominicfrank
    what has happened to MW ? I remember them back in 95 beating a great defensive Sweetwater team in Wichta Falls. 4A forever right ? Still ? Must be some tuff time in MW. Love that city though.
    Sweetwater dominated Mineral Wells both times they played.

All-American

Glen Rose pasted Mineral Wells last week, 49-7.

Letterman

unreal

Rookie

Final Bridgeport 56
    Mineral Wells 28

Budman007

21 of Mineral Wells' 28 was against Bridgeport's backups. BHS starting QB did not play any in 2nd half. Bulls O-Line crushed MW D-line all night and the D-line was awesome. Prosper should provide a better challenge next week.

Letterman

Originally posted by Budman007
    21 of Mineral Wells' 28 was against Bridgeport's backups. BHS starting QB did not play any in 2nd half. Bulls O-Line crushed MW D-line all night and the D-line was awesome. Prosper should provide a better challenge next week.
    What were the passing stats? I saw your QB at the Celina scrimmage and I thought he did pretty well. #21 was also a standout receiver. And your starting RB didn't play in the scrimmage. The O line was huge. Good luck the rest of the year and beat Prosper next week.
    "Some were born to listen, some were born to play"
    "If we settle for nothing now, we will settle for nothing later"
    "Let me ask you a question. What in the world is spare change? Get yourself a spare job, then you'll have some spare change." RIP Robin Harris

Budman007

Originally posted by CHS_89
    What were the passing stats? I saw your QB at the Celina scrimmage and I thought he did pretty well. #21 was also a standout receiver. And your starting RB didn't play in the scrimmage. The O line was huge. Good luck the rest of the year and beat Prosper next week.
    Don't have the stats yet, but our QB shredded the MW secondary.
    We had a big running game tonight as well.
    Again, Prosper should provide our biggest challenge to date, but the Bulls look pretty good on both sides of the ball averaging 54 pts after 2 games.

Best of luck to Celina this year. Your boys play the game like it was intended to be played.