Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IHStangFan

Default Week 0 Game Webcasts

Hey all, its that time of year again. I will try to keep up with this the best I can. A lot has changed for me since doing this last year. Help along the way with this would be greatly appreciated. Please add webcasts that you are aware of. I will try to add more as they come avail. Thank you!!

Liberty Hill -vs- Giddings 8/29/08 @ 7pm

Cuero -vs- Beeville 8/29/08 @ 7pm

Junior Varsity
    What do I know? I am just a MORON!!!

Please remember our rule about links to other web sites.

8). Links to other high school sports sites prohibited without permission.
    Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. If you need to post such a link, please contact an administrator. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.

If you have any questions, feel free to send any mod or admin a PM.

Default Re: Week 0 Game Webcasts

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    Hey all, its that time of year again. I will try to keep up with this the best I can. A lot has changed for me since doing this last year. Help along the way with this would be greatly appreciated. Please add webcasts that you are aware of. I will try to add more as they come avail. Thank you!!

Liberty Hill -vs- Giddings 8/29/08 @ 7pm

Cuero -vs- Beeville 8/29/08 @ 7pm
    AWESOME!!!!! Our game is Thursday, i was wondering what I was gonna do Friday night!!!

Default Rockdale vs Llano on Radio Cast

Go to KRXT.com for game.

IHStangFan

Originally posted by pirate4state

Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. If you need to post such a link, please contact an administrator. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.

This is a bit silly, as I have been told...by many including a MOD that my broadcast threads were useful and whatnot from last year and they hoped I'd do it again. All I was doing was trying to make as many game broadcasts as possible avail to football fans. .......Anyway.... Please delete this thread then.
    Last edited by IHStangFan; 08-25-2008 at 02:48 PM.

cameron91

Waco Connally @ Cameron.......KMIL.COM....7:30PM ,

This is a bit silly, as I have been told...by many including a MOD that my broadcast threads were useful and whatnot from last year and they hoped I'd do it again. All I was doing was trying to make as many game broadcasts as possible avail to football fans. .......Anyway.... Please delete this thread then.
    Settle down. Did I quote you? No, I did not. The links that you provided are all approved links. I was merely reminding others since we have some new posters of the rule we have in place.

IHStangFan

Settle down. Did I quote you? No, I did not. The links that you provided are all approved links. I was merely reminding others since we have some new posters of the rule we have in place.
    nah nah.....calm here, just getting the particulars as to WHY and what's goin on..you know...the scoop. I fully understand, and to further avoid this kind of confusion I will probably avoid making the thread from here on out. No harm, no foul, I just didn't realize the stipulations on the contract w/ KMAC. It does make perfect sense though.

Thanks to all for the clarification.

to further avoid this kind of confusion I will probably avoid making the thread from here on out.

nah nah.....calm here, just getting the particulars as to WHY and what's goin on..you know...the scoop. I fully understand, and to further avoid this kind of confusion I will probably avoid making the thread from here on out. No harm, no foul, I just didn't realize the stipulations on the contract w/ KMAC. It does make perfect sense though.

Thanks to all for the clarification.
    Oh good grief. No one is telling you you can't post the thread! That was not the intent of my post. I like that there is one central location to find web casts, but if it's too much trouble then by all means, don't do it!

IHStangFan

Oh good grief. No one is telling you you can't post the thread! That was not the intent of my post. I like that there is one central location to find web casts, but if it's too much trouble then by all means, don't do it!
    "Oh good grief?" I'm really not trying to cause problems or be a smartbutt, I just don't fully understand what is going on above my head and behind the scenes, so to avoid overstepping boundaries I may or may not fully understand I decline, that's all I'm saying, I'm not trying to make a scene...seriously.

Your papers? May I see your papers?

Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think a link to a webcast constitutes a link to a site in competition with 3ADL.

If there is some agreement with KMAC sports that disallows links to a webcast, someone let us know.
    T-Shirt Fan By Choice and First to Admit It! Will wear a new t-shirt in 2018 I'm sure.

Ronnie Houston

Originally posted by ronwx5x
    Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think a link to a webcast constitutes a link to a site in competition with 3ADL.

If there is some agreement with KMAC sports that disallows links to a webcast, someone let us know.
    Heck, I am so confused now, I will await an answer with ya!!