All-American

Default Team USA Basketball Struggling

Against Australia....

2:30 left trailing 17-13
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Starter

yeah it seems as if andrew bogut wasnt hurt usa would have lost...i have seen this game earlier today

They slept walked through this one and shot horrible from the 3 point line I think they will be fine when they get to Olympic play though. Bogut isnt really even that good so I dont think it would of had that big of an effect.

All-American

The 2012 team will be better than this one. You'll have three true centers on the roster instead of just one.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

All-American

Default Re: Team USA Basketball Struggling

Originally posted by Go Blue
    Against Australia....

2:30 left trailing 17-13
    We won by 11. Not very good, but they've been sleepwalking through the last two games. I tried to stay up and watch it this morning, but I decided on sleep instead.
    This boy is not the most athletic kid or strong kid. He is just tall and has a huge frame and heart. He wants his body to perform at a varsity level, but he can't make it do it. He knows he is not there yet and so do I. His words; "Dad I can start at some of those other schools, but at (random school), I will be the best I can be. I may never start on varsity, but I will know I gave it my best." Soon to be an after-school special.

All-American

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

The "Redeem Team". I'll believe it when I see it.

All-American

Our women's soccer team is suffering bad too without Abby Womback there. With her I think they would have been a strong medal contender maybe even gold again but without her I don't think they are going to get a medal. They lost to Norway today 2 - 0 and didn't look good at all. Oh the glory that was Greece.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!