Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil C Trivia

All-American

Default Phil C Trivia

Who was it that Phil C said that there is one man that every boy wants to be like when he grows up and wishes he had been like him when he is an old man?
    Last edited by Phil C; 07-22-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Phil C Trivia

Originally posted by Phil C
    This question is a surprise but name one sport that Phil C detests?

Hint: Phil Liggert also detests it.
    Cricket? LaCrosse?

All-American

Default Re: Re: Phil C Trivia

Originally posted by Necks_Fan
    Cricket? LaCrosse?
    Good try necks but that isn't it but the question has been changed.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Re: Re: Phil C Trivia

Originally posted by Phil C
    Good try necks but that isn't it but the question has been changed.
    Ah, so it has. Well, is the answer Phil Liggert?

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Phil C Trivia

Ah, so it has. Well, is the answer Phil Liggert?
    Outstanding guess and even though Phil is worthy as being the answer alas! It is someone else I have in mind.
    Last edited by Phil C; 07-22-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Hint: It is someone that is still alive.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

The one that guesses the answer gets a WTG! (Way to Go!)

Phil C Cares!

All-American

It is a tough question.

Phil C Cares!

Blog Entries

Lance armstong
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

*** Ejected Player ***

The Sinton Matador?

All out CAT

Hank Hill

All-American

The Sinton Matador?
    OUTSTANDING GUESS BUT no.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Sorry not Lance or Mr. Hill.

Phil C Cares!

Practice Squad

Default maybe

Coach Vince Lombardi
    American by birth, TEXAN by the grace of God

All-American

Default Re: maybe

Originally posted by NHSBulldog75
    Coach Vince Lombardi
    Great guess but no.

Phil C Cares!