Letterman

Default Any Wichita Falls Posters

F.A.N.T.O.M. Offensive coordinator

1600m relay=4 LAP WAR!!!

All-American

I am not from there but I went to a conference there once. Since I had never been to Oklahoma we decided to go across the Red River into Oklahoma after our afternoon session. We drove into Oklahoma and went to a very small town and visited a little league baseball field. Then we stopped at a store and got some Soda Water and then headed back across the Red River into Texas.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

I'm from Vernon and I remember Kadane Corner but I can't remember where that is from WF
    PRIDE {Prahyd} noun,
    1. a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self esteem.
    2.the best of a group, class, society, etc.
    3. a group of lions