All-American

Default Baseball: Very Interesting??

It's interesting that Regions I & II opted for just one game series, while Regions III & IV opted for the 3 game series?? Do the teams think they have a better chance with only one game series? Is it because of lack of pitching or just playing the odds??

Graduations always make scheduling a three game series difficult at this time of the year.

All-American

Good point!!!

PurplePride2006

If you decide on a three game series against a team that has a dominant pitcher then you are at a disadvantage because most series will be Thursday/Saturday. Which means that u can throw your ace on Thursday night, then throw him again game 2 on Saturday afternoon.

Tiger Baseball

Snyder wanted a 3 gamer but lost the flip, so Cooper got their 1 gamer. I believe Snyder's ace is better than their's. Did they do the right thing? Who knows, but Snyder will be there Thursday evening to take care of business!!

PurplePride2006

There's no way I can go against Snyder after seeing them last weekend against Canyon. Their pitching is too strong and their bats come alive when they need them.