Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chris Hart

Post Burnet 35-Midland Christian 7

The Bulldogs looked a little out of sync all night, but managed another win.

It's still pretty early yet, Chris, but congratulations to the Bulldogs! You guys are gonna be fine. How'd the D do?

Designed and created by pirate44

Chris Hart

The D looked a little better but Midland had some costly holding penalties that hurt them severely, the defense still struggled but managed to force some turnovers also. Midland Christian pales in comparison to our first 3 games.Maybe the team had a tough time getting up for this one.The team is showing some poise though.

lildawg07

It was a win. We could have played better, but it was a win. Also awsome touchdown by Cody Warner #3. Way to go guys!!

eye of the tiger

I just dont think there is any bad win. Congrats to Burnet. You guys are good. Keep up the good work.

spaniard

hey chris or lildawg, do either one of you know what the deal with ty kuhn is? like whether or not hes gonna be able to play next week? we really need his speed and aggressiveness against the marlin team.

------------------
    <><

Chris Hart

Spaniard, I really don't know, but I could of sworn he played in the first half last night and then came out without his pads in the second half.I may be mistaken though, he may not have played at all last night.I hope he is well against Marlin also, it looks like Marlin will be a good game for us.

bd0707

Kuhn played till late in the second quarter,then came off the field under his own steam with an apparent injury to his right shoulder. It did not seem to be anything serious, I thought I saw him mouth to trainer that he would be ok.

------------------
    I let the dogs out!

whygreen

Kuhn has a torn trap.

spaniard

i know he played for at least a quarter and a half, but i saw him out sometime during the second with ice on his shoulder area. whygreen, do we know anytime on when he will be back again?

8hernandez8

kuhn didnt play last night but he will more then likly be back by friday for marlin

bigdawg06

they said he's out for 2 weeks

greendog fan

Our dogs looked bad Friday night. If we we,re playing any of the previous teams that we have played, we would have gotten creamed. Wjats the deal with P. Miller having only 6 carries for the whole night? Have you ever seen Shipley drop so many passes? Hope we play better Friday.

Chris Hart

Diddo, Greendog fan.

Shotgun73

Originally posted by greendog fan:
    Our dogs looked bad Friday night. If we we,re playing any of the previous teams that we have played, we would have gotten creamed. Wjats the deal with P. Miller having only 6 carries for the whole night? Have you ever seen Shipley drop so many passes? Hope we play better Friday.

I do not think that you understand that Midland Christian is a very good football team. P.Miller was nursing an injury and he was not going to be used very much unless it was absolutely necessary. I did not notice Shipley dropping a lot of passes. What game were you at? It wasn't Burnet's best game, but it was a 35-7 win and we are 4-0. Burnet will play better this week. We will have to. Marlin is a very talented team with great speed. It could be an exciting game.