Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Okay, if the guy who...

...shot the sheriff didn't shoot the deputy, who did?
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

Default Re: Okay, if the guy who...

Originally posted by kepdawg
    ...shot the sheriff didn't shoot the deputy, who did?
    I figure the sheriff did!! You see, the guy shot the sheriff in self defense because he saw the sheriff shoot the deputy and could pin the murder on him...SO, the sheriff tried to shoot the guy, but the guy got the sheriff first!!

Ya see??

All-American

Default Re: Re: Okay, if the guy who...

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I figure the sheriff did!! You see, the guy shot the sheriff in self defense because he saw the sheriff shoot the deputy and could pin the murder on him...SO, the sheriff tried to shoot the guy, but the guy got the sheriff first!!

Ya see??
    You should be a detective!

Ha!! Because I am bored and you are talking to me...I will tell you about my little detective story!!

Back when I was 18, me and my little sister when to Six Flags. We were in line for the shock wave...(which was the biggest roller coaster there at the time) and we kept passing these 2 guys in the little lines they have there and would talk to them

We finally ended up cutting in line and riding the ride with them. In the hour or so that we were in line, I found out his name was Barry Hittle and he was from Hugaton, Kansas, or something like that, and he was going to be going to school at ACU.

Anyway, we rode the ride and then they had to leave, (they were there with some group) and that was that.

When I got home, I called the high school in Kansas and said I was "Robin Dildine (a nurse I worked with) and that I worked admissions at ACU and we had had a flood over the weekend and had some roof damage and a bunch of admission papers were ruined. (The part about the flood was actually true)....this was way back before computers.

Anyway, I told her that some of the information had gotten smudged and asked her if she could help. I told her one of the students was Barry Hittle....she gave me his parents name, address, phone number...everything.

I sent him a picture of me and a letter saying, "I bet I am the last person you ever expected to hear from"....and then some trivial chit chat!!

He wrote back and sent a picture and said, "how the hell did you get my address?? I never wrote him back...haha.

What is ironic is, about a year later, I was at a rodeo in Big Spring, and he was there riding bulls....but I was with a guy, so I didn't try and seek him out.

Does that make me a detective, or just a big liar??

Ha!! Because I am bored and you are talking to me...I will tell you about my little detective story!!

Back when I was 18, me and my little sister when to Six Flags. We were in line for the shock wave...(which was the biggest roller coaster there at the time) and we kept passing these 2 guys in the little lines they have there and would talk to them

We finally ended up cutting in line and riding the ride with them. In the hour or so that we were in line, I found out his name was Barry Hittle and he was from Hugaton, Kansas, or something like that, and he was going to be going to school at ACU.

Anyway, we rode the ride and then they had to leave, (they were there with some group) and that was that.

When I got home, I called the high school in Kansas and said I was "Robin Dildine (a nurse I worked with) and that I worked admissions at ACU and we had had a flood over the weekend and had some roof damage and a bunch of admission papers were ruined. (The part about the flood was actually true)....this was way back before computers.

Anyway, I told her that some of the information had gotten smudged and asked her if she could help. I told her one of the students was Barry Hittle....she gave me his parents name, address, phone number...everything.

I sent him a picture of me and a letter saying, "I bet I am the last person you ever expected to hear from"....and then some trivial chit chat!!

He wrote back and sent a picture and said, "how the hell did you get my address?? I never wrote him back...haha.

What is ironic is, about a year later, I was at a rodeo in Big Spring, and he was there riding bulls....but I was with a guy, so I didn't try and seek him out.

Does that make me a detective, or just a big liar??
    stalker more like it....
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

All-American

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    stalker more like it....
    Yep, that's what I was going to say!

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    stalker more like it....
    How can I be a stalker?....I saw the guy in person exactly twice in my life and didn't even talk to him the second time!!!

I thought it was pretty ingenious of me myself!!

I sometimes wonder if he ever thinks back to that time and still wonders how I got his address!!

Don't hate because y'all aren't that witty!!

How can I be a stalker?....I saw the guy in person exactly twice in my life and didn't even talk to him the second time!!!

I sometimes wonder if he ever thinks back to that time and still wonders how I got his address!!
    stalker....
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

All-American

Don't hate because y'all aren't that witty!!
    The internet says he is still in Kansas. Want his current address and phone number?

The internet says he is still in Kansas. Want his current address and phone number?
    No thanks....and who is the stalker???

All-American

No thanks....and who is the stalker???
    You!

You!
    LOL!! Okay, if you say so!!

All-American

I think I might print out your story and mail it to him with an invite to 3ADL!

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

I think I might print out your story and mail it to him with an invite to 3ADL!
    ROFL!! That cracked me up BIG TIME!!!! Does he still live in Hugaton?