Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ray_BearKat

Post Texas 31 - Nebraska 7!!

The Horns looked like amazing today, probably their best game yet.

Thumbs up

I know right, I thought it would be a close game. I wish they would be more consistent. Never the less they played a great game!

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Texas still sucks

Ray_BearKat

3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    Yeah say what you want. OU is about to get its National Championship hopes crushed by OSU...again!

JasperDog94

3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    Ahhhh, youth at it's finest. Grow up. If you don't like Texas, that's fine. Don't post on a Texas thread.

Bulldog92

I'm a Huskers fan and they were totally outclassed today. Good job, 'Horns.

JasperDog94

If Nebraska had any kind of passing attack, this game would've been close. Texas just put 8 men in the box to stop the run. That's how Nebraska got their score...passing. Great job horns! Sorry Kenny. frown

lepfan

Ray_BearKat:
    3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    Yeah say what you want. OU is about to get its National Championship hopes crushed by OSU...again!
    ya think......????

Bulldog92

I've thought Nebraska has been behind the curve for years. They just don't recruit the kind of kids they used to and the offense they run is outdated. They have a passing QB now in freshman Joe Dailey, but he won't see much playing time until Lord graduates. They sorely need a gamebreaking tailback and until that happens, it won't matter what offense they run.

BHKrystal06

I watched the game until halftime. I guess I missed a lot!

Letterman

3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    Say what you wish, but if it wasn't for them good ole boys from Texas on OU's roster (47 to be exact)...OU definately would not be in the hunt for a National Title...Suck on that!

lepfan

bevo:
    3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    Say what you wish, but if it wasn't for them good ole boys from Texas on OU's roster (47 to be exact)...OU definately would not be in the hunt for a National Title...Suck on that!
    Too bad for Texas that "those good ole boys" chose the quality program...look who is sucking now!!!!!

lepfan

Ray_BearKat:
    3afan2K3:
    Texas still sucks
    d

NOT NOT NOT!!!

Letterman

lepfan...you wouldn't know what a quality program was...Do you assume? Are have you had the pleasure of knowing that at a collegiate level?

Did you see me knocking OU's team?

In reality, like I said...They're Texans!!! Where there are Texans, follows championships...

lepfan

bevo:
    lepfan...you wouldn't know what a quality program was...Do you assume? Are have you had the pleasure of knowing that at a collegiate level?

Did you see me knocking OU's team?

In reality, like I said...They're Texans!!! Where there are Texans, follows championships...
    whatever bevo...I never ASSUMED you were knocking OU's program...(I knew exactly what you were saying) what I was saying is what I have always said...OU has a quality program and those boys want it...the better the program the more they will be in the spotlight...Stoops and his staff are doing a great job along with the players...we are thankful for those "boys" who cross the Red River but even if they were to stay in Texas would they have the same success...I don't think so...the athletes' talent plus the coaches' talent equals the great season at OU...(we hope that Mack stays where he is)