Thread: The Passion

All-District

Default The Passion

the one film that's perfect to watch over the Easter Holiday. So on Sunday i'm planning to watch this film. This has to be one the best films about the death of Jesus Christ ever made. This film makes me cry every time i watch and I usually don't cry in sad movies. But this one makes me feel like i'm actually there in that era watching them doing those awful things to Jesus

Happy Easter on Sunday everyone and remember the day he died for our sins and rose from the grave to be with God
    THE SPIRIT IS NEVERENDING

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: The Passion

Originally posted by maroonpirate04
    the one film that's perfect to watch over the Easter Holiday. So on Sunday i'm planning to watch this film. This has to be one the best films about the death of Jesus Christ ever made. This film makes me cry every time i watch and I usually don't cry in sad movies. But this one makes me feel like i'm actually there in that era watching them doing those awful things to Jesus

Happy Easter on Sunday everyone and remember the day he died for our sins and rose from the grave to be with God
    Amen.

All-American

its sad, I still have yet to watch it. So I think I will go to Blockbuster and rent it.

Originally posted by NateDawg39
    its sad, I still have yet to watch it. So I think I will go to Blockbuster and rent it.
    It's a hard one to watch, but everyone should see it at least once for sure. I dont think I'm quiet ready to see it again yet. Maybe next year.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin, 1759

“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Antec

We had a passion play on Friday night in our Catholic church

It was very moving as parishoners played the parts

Service lasted about 90 minutes with communion afterwards

happy easter to all...