Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology!

Post Apology!

My apology to the board administrators posters, and especially to my new found friends !!. I am so sorry that trash talkers have found this site. I recommended this site at the RGV Fourm, so people who wanted to enjoy a site with class could come here. But, I see that wasn't the case I regret doing that now, but since I can't change that, that is why I am extending my sincere apologies. I am embarrased that the immature, mad jibberish speaking people, have followed me to this site.

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 20, 2002).]

You don't need to apologize to me, YOU cannot control what anyone else does. No one here (except for maybe those who like to stir things up - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) are going to blame you for anything.

All-American

Originally posted by footballgal:
    My apology to the board administrators posters, and especially to my new found friends!!. I am so sorry that trash talkers have found this site. I recommended this site at the RGV Fourm, so people who wanted to enjoy a site with class could come here. But, I see that wasn't the case I regret doing that now, but since I can't change that, that is why I am extending my sincere apologies. I am embarrased that the immature, mad jibberish speaking people, have followed me to this site. (
    footbalgal, you don't need to apologize! There's always a few bad apples. If these ppl decide to talk their crap, you'll see that it won't be tolerated. You don't have anything to worry about because these ppl will expose themselves.
    footbalgal, please check your pm.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 20, 2002).]

w_rob

Apology? For what as long as you don't join then you have no reason to. Just keep in mind that we are all talking about high school kid. As long as you keep showing the class that you always have. The other's will find that it will not get them any where in here.

FootballGal,

Your posts have class and we respect them and enjoy them.

What others do you are not to blame for, even if you invite them.

As they say "You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink."

yeah, yeah, I know, a tired cliche, but it was the best I could come up with in a pinch

slpybear
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

Must not be too tired Splybear. That's the 2nd post I have read tonight with that cliche in it!!

Thanks guys, you have made me feel better! And tonights game also helped!!

*** Ejected Player ***

Red face

If for any reason you're talking about me, IM SORRY!!! The only thing I've said that was not positive on here was about that one kid from PI that is all for Rio Hondo. He said some horrible things and I just don't want him on here making a big thing like he did before. sorry.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
    Must not be too tired Splybear. That's the 2nd post I have read tonight with that cliche in it!!
    RangerMom! Glad to hear from you! How did you make that coool Smilie? That is just TC!

slpybear

PS - yeah, here I am, wife in bed, 12:30 at night typing about HS football.... isn't life great!

slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

Slybear, when you are typing your response, you will notice in the bottom left hand corner (by the bottom of the reply box) there is a link that says Smilies Legend, just click on that and there are several smilies to chose from.

My husband is in bed also, when we got home from the game, he just gave me a kiss and told me not to stay up too late!! (He knew where I was headed )

Originally posted by TarponR13K:
    If for any reason you're talking about me, IM SORRY!!! The only thing I've said that was not positive on here was about that one kid from PI that is all for Rio Hondo. He said some horrible things and I just don't want him on here making a big thing like he did before. sorry.
    R13, they're not talking about you. They are siding with both you and footballgal. (We read the band thread too!)You're a bright young lady who is beginning to show some real class in your posts. Your response to GoOrange was very good. Beware of him.

Designed and created by pirate44

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by sinton66:
    R13, they're not talking about you. They are siding with both you and footballgal. (We read the band thread too!)You're a bright young lady who is beginning to show some real class in your posts. Your response to GoOrange was very good. Beware of him.

Oh ok. Thank you. Sorry- on that thread I kind of went on and on about band tonight. That won't happen anymore. My fingers just seem to want to type tonight. GoOrange just kind of confused me but I guess I changed his opinion about me so I think things should be alright from now on as long as DoomMonkey doesn't start the same bs.
    Thanks a lot Sinton66, you've just been making my night with the posts I've been reading.

All-American

Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan:
    PS - yeah, here I am, wife in bed, 12:30 at night typing about HS football.... isn't life great!

slpybear, your a woman? Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    jus havin some fun...

*** Ejected Player ***

Who's a woman? what? huh? I'm a girl! yay. go band.

All-American

Who's a woman? what? huh? I'm a girl! yay. go band.
    Band is good, no football game should be without it. I'm not reprimanding anyone, but this should have its own post board in the Low next to Coaching news (or whatever it is).
    That's my opinion...
    so sue me...