All-American

Default 3-14-08 Softball Scores

District 30AAA started competition and it was:

Sinton 18 Aransas Pass 0 in 7. Sinton was really batting the runs in the 7th inning with a 9-0 lead but didn't really try to run up the score and in fact the last out was a give me as the Sinton runner on second "attempted" to steal second with a slow run which resulted in an easy out (In fact I thought she had left the bag early but it wasn't called). The main thing is that Kirsten Shedd pitched a perfect game! Not just a no hitter but a perfect game. She had some great defensive help by her teammates to help her get the perfect game. Sinton also won the JV game 13 - 0.

In other District 30AAA games it was Orange Grove 9 Mathis 3 and Ingleside 11 West Oso 0 in 5.

Hang on to your hats! Ingleside and Riflearm are coming to Sinton next Tuesday and game time is at 7 P.M.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

West 4 Kennedale 1 -Final

Austin Crockett 8,
    Liberty Hill 6

LH had 2 bad innings in the field, Crockett took advantage. Lady Panthers get two hits each from Blair Stalder, Lindsey Cantrell and Bailey Potts (freshman).
    Chuck Licata
    Owner - LibertyHillSports.com (www.libertyhillsports.com)
    K-MAC Sports Co-owner/Business Manager (kmacsports.com)

All-District

Rockdale over St. Pius this morning in San Marcos Tourn. 5-2