Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    buff4life

Default Spring Break 08 Spi

I just got back and i left Go Blue down there in some kind of shape...should get to hear a good report from him when he gets back

anybody else go down to South Padre this week?

Default Re: Spring Break 08 Spi

Originally posted by buff4life
    I just got back and i left Go Blue down there in some kind of shape...should get to hear a good report from him when he gets back

anybody else go down to South Padre this week?
    ours is next week i know some people that are going and i want to but i gotta work

im not allowed down there anymore... last time i went there was a riot that apparently i started.... people couldn't keep their hyphy clammed..... then something about a penguin, melted gummy worms, a blowup doll, a girl named porshe and a bottle opener.... the story is weird.... you just had to be there.

our spring break starts next week as well. looking like a good time at the beach house are in store....just dont tell juan pablo, or el cucuy i went down there without them this time. disastrous for everyone.
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Runnin' internet and various other wiring in the good 'ol GHS renovations next week back home.
    "If you ain't gonna respect your elders it high time you learn to respect your betters."

"Quitters never win and winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."