thewyliefan

Default new info on wylies schedule

a couple of wylie players told me that its going to be vernon, LH, waco LV, and canyon will be the 4a they play. i think that they said those are the only pre district games they have

Junior Varsity

I heard from a VERY reliable scource that its Frenship, Vernon, Liberty Hill, Waco La Vega and one other TBD. Maybe Canyon has been added since I spoke to this person, but I know LH and Frenship are on there, unless something drastic happened.

thewyliefan

Originally posted by michaelp23
    I heard from a VERY reliable scource that its Frenship, Vernon, Liberty Hill, Waco La Vega and one other TBD. Maybe Canyon has been added since I spoke to this person, but I know LH and Frenship are on there, unless something drastic happened.
    yea thats right, i forgot frenship is in there. thanks for reminding me. they play 4a canyon and frenship.

All-American

Yeah. Top that Brownwood!
    This is getting somewhat funny--The new game of "our schedule is more ridiculously harder than yours!". And to think that ours last year was rated the 2nd stoutest in 3A!!!

Stephenville makes up easily for Frenship. Hell, we dogged Frenship by 3tds in the Mustang Bowl a few years back. Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

thewyliefan

Originally posted by BEAST
    Stephenville makes up easily for Frenship. Hell, we dogged Frenship by 3tds in the Mustang Bowl a few years back. Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

sure....sure they will.....

Letterman

Sorry, Wylie is winning district next year, and the year after that. Brownwood might not make playoffs in 09 if the sophmore class is a bad as they were the last time I watched them.