Thread: Darrell Scott

Default Darrell Scott

anymore news? how did his visits to LSU and Florida go? I think those were the 2 places

All-American

I don't think we will know for sure until National Signing Day which I think is Feb. 6, 2008.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Pretty much it's down to Texas and Colorado. Nobody really knows where he is going and we won't know till signing day.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Darrell Scott

Originally posted by Daddy D 11
    anymore news? how did his visits to LSU and Florida go? I think those were the 2 places
    He has canceled his visits to LSU, and Florida. Mack Brown and Major Applewhite had an in home visit with him and his mother tuesday.

*** Ejected Player ***

Update

Colorado has one more visit, but it will be without Hawkins. Texas will have one more visit as well, the day before national signing day. However Mack will not be able to be there. I am glad Texas will be able to get the final word in the day before he signs.

Also, if it counts for anything Scott is now on S.Harris' facebook

All-American

Originally posted by Starburst
    Update

Colorado has one more visit, but it will be without Hawkins. Texas will have one more visit as well, the day before national signing day. However Mack will not be able to be there. I am glad Texas will be able to get the final word in the day before he signs.

Also, if it counts for anything Scott is now on S.Harris' facebook
    Major will be and I think he'll get Scott. But no one will know till the morning of signing day. Colorado people are all defensive and Texas people are all like weary.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**