All-District

Default Pirate Baseball Fans

I already updated the Pirate Baseball Playoff History section except I was wondering if any of u know how far did the Pirates went in the 1986 and 1987 seasons before they made it 2 state. I would be thankful if you know any info on that. so i can update it. Also i'll be putting together the playoff scores from the past at a later time
    THE SPIRIT IS NEVERENDING

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

i pm u in a few mins, i was on those teams '86 and '87.

All-District

Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
    i pm u in a few mins, i was on those teams '86 and '87.
    Thanks

"I'm sure every school feels like this, but I feel like we get circled because of past success"--Sinton coach Tom Allen

Though Young And Building, The Sinton Pirates Are Still Powerful--Coastal Bend Herald

All-American

Default Re: Pirate Baseball Fans

Originally posted by maroonpirate04
    I already updated the Pirate Baseball Playoff History section except I was wondering if any of u know how far did the Pirates went in the 1986 and 1987 seasons before they made it 2 state. I would be thankful if you know any info on that. so i can update it. Also i'll be putting together the playoff scores from the past at a later time
    I'd like to look at this...where can i find it?

Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE
    Raised a couple of WILDCATS
    Now raising some new PIRATES

All-American

thanks......for the site...........it looks good and i have feeling once it's finish it will be top notch...............I met Coach K once and he is an incredible person........runs a great program.........even attended two practices once.

All-District

Sinton Fans i just updated the Playoff History section from 1986-2007 with scores and teams the Pirates played im only missing the scores and teams from the 1986 and 1987 season. check it out hope u find this interesting

Sinton Pirate Baseball

All-American

just wondering.....is Fal........ya'lls biggest rival when it comes to playoffs?.............I'll bet those games are electric with the fans and the level of play on the field.

Originally posted by NastySlot
    just wondering.....is Fal........ya'lls biggest rival when it comes to playoffs?.............I'll bet those games are electric with the fans and the level of play on the field.
    yes and yes

onemanshow

1986 team lost in the area round at Beeville (Jamie's freshmen year). In 1987 Sinton lost to La Grange in the Regional final and that game was played in Seguin.

Originally posted by onemanshow
    1986 team lost in the area round at Beeville (Jamie's freshmen year). In 1987 Sinton lost to La Grange in the Regional final and that game was played in Seguin.
    who did we beat in bi-district, thought we lost in first game to Goliad in Jamie's freshman year.

All-District

I looked on the UIL site in the playoff records for both years but it don't have any scores if im correct the brackets would've been like this

1986- Region 4

Pflugerville (25-W) vs. Columbus (26-R)
    Boerne (27-W) vs. Medina Valley (28-R)
    Cuero (29-W) vs. Ingleside (30-R)
    San Diego (31-W) vs. Mission Sharyland (32-R)
    La Grange (25-R) vs. Gonzales (26-W)
    Bandera (27-R) vs. Hondo (28-W)
    Goliad (29-R) vs. Sinton (30-W)
    Freer (31-R) vs Hidalgo (32-W)

W- District Champion
    R- Runner-Up

1987- Region 4

La Grange (25-W) vs. Yoakum (26-R)
    Hondo (27-W) vs. Pearsall (28-R)
    Goliad (29-W) vs. Bishop (30-R)
    San Diego (31-W) vs. Port Isabel (32-R)
    Elgin (25-R) vs. Luling (26-W)
    Somerset (27-R) vs. Poteet (28-W)
    Sinton (29-R) vs. Ingleside (30-W)
    Freer (31-R) vs. Mission Sharyland (32-W)

All-District

I added another section called District Titles in the site