Post Glad to see all the new faces on the 'Low

Glad to see so many posters on here. IT really is making this football season pretty interesting.

slpybear

BULLS '89 #70

[This message has been edited by slpybear the bullfan (edited September 22, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by slpybear the bullfan (edited September 23, 2002).]
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

I have to agree, we seem to have a bunch of new "scrubs" - keep on posting!!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

I am a new scrub, i never got a welcome. But I am from Sinton, so i guess the Art Mack effect is going on. LOL. I am just kidding. I like this forum, its a lot better for state coverage, than say, Channel 6 or Caller.com

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

All-American

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer:
    I am a new scrub, i never got a welcome. But I am from Sinton, so i guess the Art Mack effect is going on. LOL. I am just kidding. I like this forum, its a lot better for state coverage, than say, Channel 6 or Caller.com
    Ah don't worry I wasn't welcomed either when I got on here a couple years ago.But I bet there has been some times they wanted to boot me out.HeHe!!By the way a late welcome!!!

Jason1725

Yeah I was glad to be toldd about this place. I will post some of my pictures I take if I can ever figure out how to do that. Hello to all the Newton and my fellow Jasper folks. Go Dogs!!!!

mojjo_1

Jason welcome to the board. I can't wait to see the pictures. I think I know you.Is your brothers name Jeff?

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer:
    NOT TRUE!!!!!! I welcomed you to the board. Guess you just didn't go back to that thread.

Designed and created by pirate44

I would officially like to welcome all of you to the "low". Sorry some of your "WELCOME's" were so late!!

Seriously though, this board is a blast. The majority of posters on here are GREAT(I have learned alot about football from some of these guys (& gals)....then you have a few "jerks" that like to stir things up.

Anyway, post, post and post some more - before long you will be VARSITY!!

Jason1725

Yep, Jeff is my brother but don't hold that against me lol!

mojjo_1

Well Jason now that you found the site you ought to get some info on what to look for on the other teams. I saw you at the J V game the other day. I may have been the one who told you about it. cc

Jason1725

Man I am getting a brain cramp trying to figure out who you are. I don't think I will make it to this weeks JV game in Houston though, just too far away. I guess I could leave Thursday. Hmmmm! Anyway I am getting into our Freshman team, they have never lost a game. First time I saw your reply and read your mojo name I thought you were the snow cone guy lol! Anyway better get back to work talk to you later.