Thread: Wimberley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bigblue07

Talking Wimberley

not that this has anything to do with football but I just wanted to say congratulations to the Wimberley volleyball team for winning state saturday in San Marcos, also congratulations to the Texans football team for a great year.

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Ditto. For both.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

Congrats to the Wimberly volleyball team. Saw them play Orange Grove, missed the Sinton game though. They had an excellent team, very enjoyable watching those gals play excellent volleyball.

Thumbs up

Congrats!! What an accomplishment THREE IN A ROW!!! eek! Thanks for representing Region IV!!

RAIDER96

Congrats Wimberly on a super VB team. Also you should be proud of your football team. You have some great talent and mature players with alot of class. They fought to the very end last night. I met some of the Wimberly fans at Los Cukos before the game...what a great bunch of people.

Congrats to both the football and volleyball teams. What a great year they had!!
    Go Raiders!!!

lobo12

im from monahans the team wimberly beat at state, and i was very impressed. our girls beat about everyone in the playoffs in 3 games and then wimberly blew them out. that is the best team i have ever seen