Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

or what overrated looks like

Danged Lucky D11, Danged lucky it didn't happen. Here's you a That makes it alright, right?

us Hillians in LH are well aware that Celina is for real. hopefully you bobcats realize we are much better than last year

and hopefully all of us realize we will never get to see the beatdown that LH would give Celina this year

All-American

Originally posted by Daddy D 11
    us Hillians in LH are well aware that Celina is for real. hopefully you bobcats realize we are much better than last year

and hopefully all of us realize we will never get to see the beatdown that LH would give Celina this year
    The one thing I wasn't looking forward to after this weekend was LH/Celina debates with or without the being thrown in.

I don't see why people can't just appreciate what they have.

Congrats to both state champion teams!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

oh i know, i think we should all save ourselves the hassle and just respect one another and REFUSE to get into the argument.

Originally posted by kepdawg
    The one thing I wasn't looking forward to after this weekend was LH/Celina debates with or without the being thrown in.

I don't see why people can't just appreciate what they have.

Congrats to both state champion teams!
    Amen!!!

Beatdown? My aching arse. You cakewalked your way into the championship game after Gilmer took the Hard road. They were wore down and you were fresh as a daisy. We would have buried the slot t this year. But for 3 missed assignments 3 missed extra points and a missed field goal your arse was beat last year. Count your lucky stars D11.

Kep - you were right!!!

Starter

Very true. While it can be difficult to enjoy a co-championship, it doesn't have to be that way. Who knows, maybe we will meet next year. Both teams will have to replace some important leaders for that to happen.

Congrats to both the Bobcats and Panthers! Enjoy it while you can!

We didn't start it D11, you did.

Originally posted by bobcat1
    Beatdown? My aching arse. You cakewalked your way into the championship game after Gilmer took the Hard road. They were wore down and you were fresh as a daisy. We would have buried the slot t this year. But for 3 missed assignments 3 missed extra points and a missed field goal your arse was beat last year. Count your lucky stars D11.
    thats an awful lot of buts and ifs.

lets just be thankful that we BOTH have titles this year, but dont forget, you have never beat us

Well P4S chimes in with her . Who'd a thought it?

I posted a picture and it goes to this???? Thanks.
    Last edited by bobcat1; 12-23-2007 at 06:36 PM.

Originally posted by bobcat1
    Well P4S chimes in with her . Who'd a thought it?
    So what? Last I checked posting isn't against the rules!!

But let me say this - these type of threads won't last long. It is like all those stupid A&M/UT threads that just go round & round beating a dead horse! They accomplish nothing and bring nothing but hard feelings towards fellow posters! So don't be surprised when they get closed down and/or moved.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    So what? Last I checked posting isn't against the rules!!

But let me say this - these type of threads won't last long. It is like all those stupid A&M/UT threads that just go round & round beating a dead horse! They accomplish nothing and bring nothing but hard feelings towards fellow posters! So don't be surprised when they get closed down and/or moved.
    I agree. I just put up a picture and received fire. Can't help but return it, can I?

i have to ask though, whats the point of moving the thread that you dont like to read if its only going to continue on another "created or moved" thread?