Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I didnt know things like this happened in Rockwall, TX....Think she had a bad day?

So she tried to kill the guy by shooting him in the back of the head and that didnt work...

Then she tries to kill herself by shooting herself in the chest and that didn't work either...

That is a bad day!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Police: Rockwall woman had mom shoot her husband

Rowlett officers arrest 44-year-old accused of having online affair

08:41 AM CST on Friday, December 14, 2007
    By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN / The Dallas Morning News
    sgoldstein@dallasnews.com

Robin Handel Rowlett police say a married woman who was having an online affair wanted her husband dead.

So she had her mother shoot him in the back of the head after serving him a slice of cake, Rowlett police spokesman John Ellison said.

Robin Handel, 44, of Rockwall was arrested Thursday on a charge of conspiracy to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in the Nov. 30 shooting of her husband, Stephen Handel, Mr. Ellison said.

"The investigation pointed to [Ms. Handel] having some type of online relationship with an unknown person," Mr. Ellison said. "The investigation doesn't show that this individual is involved at this time."

Mr. Handel, 38, survived the shooting at the Dalrock Meadows Mobile Home Park in the 8700 block of Lakeview Parkway. The bullet was fired from a small-caliber gun and apparently didn't penetrate his skull, police said.

After the shooting, Ms. Handel's 71-year-old mother, Janelle Thompson, barricaded herself in her home for about 90 minutes. When she came out, police noticed she had shot herself twice in the chest.

Janelle Thompson Ms. Thompson underwent surgery and was arrested the day after the shooting on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Mr. Ellison said. She was being held at the Dallas County Jail on Thursday night in lieu of $5,000 bail.

Ms. Handel was being held at the Rowlett Jail, where her bail information was not available.

Default Re: I didnt know things like this happened in Rockwall, TX....Think she had a bad day?

Originally posted by kaorder1999

CALALLEN WILDCATS

TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES

This shouldn't be funny, but I can't stop laughing! I heard the craziest thing on the radio this morning about a couple divorcing after they realized they were having an online affair with EACH OTHER!! HAHAHAHAHA

THIS STORY reminds me of that movie "I love you to Death"

is that the lady from "Throw Momma from the train"?

I know I'm laughing, too.

OWEN DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!

I could understand the "online affair GUY" shooting himself after he saw her for the 1st time......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-American

Apparently, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!! They are both freakin UGLY!!!!!!!!

I mean honestly...what caliber gun does NOT penetrate a skull? Was it a BB gun?

All-American

Dalrock Meadows Mobile Home Park.....for some reason I can imagine something like this happening at a "Trailer ParK" and I would think I would fine women that looked like that at a "Trailer Park"......poor guy should have known something was up when his mother-in-law gave him a piece of cake.

Default Re: I didnt know things like this happened in Rockwall, TX....Think she had a bad day?

So she tried to kill the guy by shooting him in the back of the head and that didnt work...

Then she tries to kill herself by shooting herself in the chest and that didn't work either...

That is a bad day!!!

Robin Handel Rowlett police say a married woman who was having an online affair wanted her husband dead.

So she had her mother shoot him in the back of the head after serving him a slice of cake, Rowlett police spokesman John Ellison said.

Robin Handel, 44, of Rockwall was arrested Thursday on a charge of conspiracy to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in the Nov. 30 shooting of her husband, Stephen Handel, Mr. Ellison said.

"The investigation pointed to [Ms. Handel] having some type of online relationship with an unknown person," Mr. Ellison said. "The investigation doesn't show that this individual is involved at this time."

Mr. Handel, 38, survived the shooting at the Dalrock Meadows Mobile Home Park in the 8700 block of Lakeview Parkway. The bullet was fired from a small-caliber gun and apparently didn't penetrate his skull, police said.

After the shooting, Ms. Handel's 71-year-old mother, Janelle Thompson, barricaded herself in her home for about 90 minutes. When she came out, police noticed she had shot herself twice in the chest.

Janelle Thompson Ms. Thompson underwent surgery and was arrested the day after the shooting on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Mr. Ellison said. She was being held at the Dallas County Jail on Thursday night in lieu of $5,000 bail.

Ms. Handel was being held at the Rowlett Jail, where her bail information was not available.

They wouldn't have had to shoot me.

I would have shot myself if I just for thought of being married to her
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

the guy worked where I do - he was back at woork that Monday!

That is a bad day!!!

Things like this didnt happen in Rockwall till I moved here. BTW, cant believe I misses this nice piece of err woman in Rockwall, I coulda been all over that!

Originally posted by 3afan
    the guy worked where I do - he was back at woork that Monday!
    wow....did he say if the piece of cake was good?