Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bandera?

PantherEatDog

Post Bandera?

Is Bandera really any good? Ingram played with them for the first half of their game and Ingram sucks!

bulldawg55_8

PantherEatDog:
    Is Bandera really any good? Ingram played with them for the first half of their game and Ingram sucks!
    I will say that Ingram did come out ready to play and we didn't take them as well as we should have. I will take my hat off to burnet. They gave us a heck of a game and have a lot of talent on their team. Best of luck to them in state bound. As for liberty hill, see u friday!

PantherEatDog

Exclamation

I cant belive that Bandera scheduled Liberty Hill for their homecoming!? I probably whould have been safer to schedule Ingram as homecoming. eek!

PantherEatDog

Wink

It*

topdawg

panthereatdog, i wouldnt be talkin trash because friday night in bandera i think its going to be dogeatpanther!!!

jimmy43

Angry

i think that we can talk trash if we want. i have a few reasons. 7-0, 2-0 in district, offense has not been stopped yet, defense only allows ten points a game, a team has never led in a game except for caldwell (our first game) yall went into halftime tied, we went in 21-7, they only scored on our second d when we put it out there, and we put up 49 against them, one more thing, you obviously let your guard down or gave up in the second half against burnet because they ran it up on yall. Take a look we are a 4th quarter team. 24 points against them in the 4th quarter. I think that that is enough to prove that we can talk trash to you.

topdawg

im not from bandera i just dont think your going to go to there house and come out with a victory, plus its there homecoming, but what great team did yall beet that makes yall deserve so much respect?

PantherEatDog

Exclamation

So what if its their homecoming?! That'le just make it even more embarising. LH by 21!

topdawg

good luck to both teams

29x281

PantherEatDog and Jimmy43:

Since I haven't seen the Panthers play, I'm just wondering if LH deserves a Top 10 ranking in your opinion?

There are only about 10 undefeated teams left in 3A and Liberty Hill gets less respect than any of them. No state-wide recognition at all. What's up with all the haters?

jimmy43

i don't know. granted our predistrict schedule was easy but we beat wimberly and put up 49 against ingram. we should be able to take bandera, LH by 14.

spaniard

ill be pulling for liberty hill until the time comes for us to play you guys. then im wearin green. its been a while since yall have been to the postseason, so i figure its about time. good luck, and play hard.

jimmy43

Wink

thanks spaniard. i hope that yall are 9-0 too so it will make the game more intense. probably going to be the best around.

Ozzy

i've seen LH play. saw the Wimberley game. LH better start worrying about Bandera, then Llano. i think LH will probably go into the Burnet game needing a win to make the playoffs. said it earlier, LH will wind up 7-3.

Pandora

I would have to agree with Ozzy, Liberty Hill had better start to worry about Bandera. I have seen both teams play, and I think that Bandera should win, although on Friday night nothing should be taken for granted. The game should be a good one, and may the best team win.