Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    old33

Can Giddings throw the ball ?

All-American

Originally posted by old33
    Can Giddings throw the ball ?
    Why would ya when your winning doing what you do.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Bull19

Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
    Ok, from what I have been told, you have to anchor the inflatable into the ground. Navasota has artificial turf, so, anchoring an inflatable is not possible.

Navasota's biggest rival is and always will be Brenham. They were embarrased by the whipping Navasota put on them in the Astrodome in 2003. When the Cubs get enough guts to play us again, the tradition will continue. I can't believe we haven't played them since that game.
    brenham wont play yall because they dont gain anything out of it.....if they were to lose which i highly doubt that lose so much respect in the polls, etc. and if they win they gain nothing by beating an average 3a team

buff4life

Originally posted by Bull19
    brenham wont play yall because they dont gain anything out of it.....if they were to lose which i highly doubt that lose so much respect in the polls, etc. and if they win they gain nothing by beating an average 3a team
    exact same reason Giddings never plays Lexington...its a lose lose situation

Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
    Does Navasota have an inflatable? Maybe they don't want anyone bringing them to their field if they don't have one to put up...NOT BASHING, just asking!
    No, but from my close ties to the Rattler Booster Club, I do know that it is very easy to get one for the team if the Coaches from Navasota wanted to have one. I think they elected not to have one, atleast at this time.

Junior Varsity

Based on Texas Bob, Hutto has natural grass. But, that can be wrong.

Hutto got their turf this year!! So Texas Bob might not be up to date!

Junior Varsity

I noticed that Giddings brings the whole town with them when they go on the road, which is a very good thing. Will Caldwell bring that many people with them?

Originally posted by gtownfan
    Hutto got their turf this year!! So Texas Bob might not be up to date!
    Aight, well I guess NISD is just jealous. LOL .....Joking Everyone!

Originally posted by buff4life
    no joke...we got there in our motor home at 530 and there were already 50 at the gates...

Hey, I saw you in the motor home. And yes, you were there early.

buff4life

Hey, I saw you in the motor home. And yes, you were there early.
    LOL..It's hard to miss all 45 ft of it, but had to bring it because we went tO Waco straight from there...

Originally posted by Bull19
    Some average team huh? We beat them 50-23 the last time we played them. They were ranked in 4A at them time. It goes beyong thinking that you would gain or not gain anything from it. That's the purpose of playing the game. I am sure that they (Brenham) thought the same thing. That is why that 'average 3a team' put 50 points on them. Texas plays Texas A&M every year. Recently, Texas has dominated the series. So, should Texas stop playing against their rival school simply because they think that they will win or not gain anything from it? NO! I am sure that your average 3A team has a rival school. When your average 3A team is having a bad year, do you think that they shouldn't play the entire season or against their rival because the other teams will not gain anything from it? I think not. And, based on your comments and how you put down other teams, I think that your average 3A team is having a bad year. LOL

LOL..It's hard to miss all 45 ft of it, but had to bring it because we went tO Waco straight from there...

I was really impressed. I had a flashback from college seeing a motor home at a football game.

buff4life

what he was saying is that Navasota has everything to gain by that game, for reasons you just mentioned, and Brenham can only lose...

IF they lose, everyone says "OOOO, you lost to a mediocre/good 3A team.

If they win, "Yay you beat a 3A team", and if they only beat them by say 7 or a field goal, "You only beat us by 7? Yall Suck"

coming from a former players point of view

buff4life

I was really impressed. I had a flashback from college seeing a motor home at a football game.
    We actually had 2!!

We actually had 2!!
    Oh yeah? I bet traveling like that is awesome. Especially during the playoffs.