Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hutto/Yoe updates

Hutto 7

Yoe 0

Last edited by luvhoops34; 10-12-2007 at 10:11 PM.

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

That score is incorrect. Cameron Yoe-20, Hutto-17. Touchdown catch by Thomas Limmer and extra point by Jason Sigler. 58 seconds left in the game.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-American

STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

All-American

20-17 go ahead scored by cameron. 53 seconds to play with a kickoff to hutto coming up
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American

touchback

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    That score is incorrect. Cameron Yoe-20, Hutto-17. Touchdown catch by Thomas Limmer and extra point by Jason Sigler. 58 seconds left in the game.
    Sorry, I got that off of another website.

Bad snap, Hippo QB has to throw the ball away. 2nd and 20 from the Hutto 10 with 38 seconds left on the clock. 2nd down play results in a near interception by the Yoe defense with 31 seconds to play.

All-American

4th and 7 for hutto receiver trips on a check down....ball game

4th down and 7 play results in a turnover on downs and Cameron will surely run the clock out.

Cameron 20
    Hutto 17
    FINAL

HipposGitErDun

Hutto lost their best running back last week, and their second best this week. Devin Carver last week(broken collarbone) and Jacob Dominguez this week(leg) Both are out for the year. I actually had to get a program to figure out who was running the ball.

Tough year for the Hippos. This was a young team with alot of holes to fill and losing those two guys is going to make it that much tougher.

All-American

Turnovers,penalties and injuries has killed Hutto the past 2 weeks. Last week Hutto loses their star TB Carver for the season with a broken collarbone in the 1st Qtr. Plus, losing 6 turnovers to a very good Caldwell team. Tonight Hutto loses their starting FB Dominguez to a leg injury in the 1st Qtr. Not sure of the extent yet. Horrendous play calling and 2 turnovers, including 1 late in the 4th that lead to Cameron's winning TD. #5 for the Yoeman is one heck of an athlete. He practically had about 85-90% of the touches during the game. Someone needs to step up or the Hippos are in jeopardy of losing their last 3 games!!!!

All-American

Originally posted by ILS1
    Turnovers,penalties and injuries has killed Hutto the past 2 weeks. Last week Hutto loses their star TB Carver for the season with a broken collarbone in the 1st Qtr. Plus, losing 6 turnovers to a very good Caldwell team. Tonight Hutto loses their starting FB Dominguez to a leg injury in the 1st Qtr. Not sure of the extent yet. Horrendous play calling and 2 turnovers, including 1 late in the 4th that lead to Cameron's winning TD. #5 for the Yoeman is one heck of an athlete. He practically had about 85-90% of the touches during the game. Someone needs to step up or the Hippos are in jeopardy of losing their last 3 games!!!!

#5 I believe is just a sophomore too and moved to Cameron from Rockdale.

Dominguez...he's been starting since when?

Originally posted by Go Blue
    #5 I believe is just a sophomore too and moved to Cameron from Rockdale.

Dominguez...he's been starting since when?
    There was a Ryan Dominguez who we played football against, so I'm thinking this might be his younger brother.

All-American

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    There was a Ryan Dominguez who we played football against, so I'm thinking this might be his younger brother.
    Yeah, it's Ryan's younger brother Jacob who is a Junior.

All-State

Default Cameron

Since most people on here think I'm nuts anyway, I'll give 'em more reason. Never underestimate Cameron.

I have seen them play terrible and I have seen 'em step up and play hard. Maybe they just play to thier ability depending on who they are playing against.

But if they ever even out. Who knows. I think they are worthy opponents against anybody.

I am never suprised watching them, cause I never know what they are going to do on the next play.

I don't mean the play itself. But what are they going to do with it. Muff it or run it in for a touchdown.

LIBERTY HILL, STILL ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS IN TEXAS!!!!!