Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    LLEDASF

Question Liberty or Barbers Hill?

I might as well go ahead and start the debate. So who is going to win the battle between the Panthers and the Eagles? The Panthers are going to be fired up coming off a one point loss to Coldspring, but Barbers Hill is gaining momentum every week. Should be a good one!

FBmania

This should be a good game! Lberty will be in a salty mood after letting that game get away. Plus it's Barbers Hill, they will be up for that game already. One thing is for sure, both of these teams are totally different from just 3 to 4 weeks ago. Naturally I predict an Eagle win but hey, I live here. Keep soaring EAGLES!
    You have to tip your hat to those Coldspring Trojans. They have shown a lot of character the last few weeks scoring late with the game on the line. Man oh man, isn't district play what Texas football is all about.

ElMeroMero

Yea, this one should be a good game. Barbers Hill has the momentum going especially with a big win over the former district champs Splendora Wildcats. As far as Liberty being in a salty mood, the Eagles should be up to challenge just like when pretty much ended any chance for Splendora to make the playoffs. I look for BH to come out on top by 14.

RBARKER

Liberty is showing that they can compete with top 3A teams. I think the game will be close at halftime but, I look for the Eagles to come out after the half and take care of business. Eagles by 14.

FBmania

I agree RBARKER, If the Eagles keep their intensity and focus up to a high level, I think with the way they have improved each week we should handle Liberty. It still should be a very good game.

AggieJohn

Exclamation

Alright so we all know that me running my mouth always i'm going to say liberty by 7....but i do want to key out some certain points

1. NEVER have i seen a team get so lucky down the stretch as the Coldspring Trojans did last friday night....some plays that they continually couldn't run for some reason worked at the very end of the game....statistically coldspring has slowed up this season in the fourth quarter but that is not what happend fri night....both teams played excellent.....CS never really went passing because liberty shut that down...but they went in despiration at the end and came up with what i consider some extremely luck catches.....but hat's off to the brown's of coldspring...some truly gifted athletes...and who knew that coldspring couldn't punt....we though their coach was just nuts going for it on 4th & 30...

2. Their is a certain number 40 who plays for Barber's Hill who has become a personal issue to couple of players here in liberty..to him i only can offer this advice.....have your ice bags ready...number 66 and number 50 are coming to get you

3. Barber's HILL.....can't say enought...LIberty always comes ready to play Barbers hill and their is no diffeerence this year.......i can tell you that these players won't catch a wink of sleep this week as they are extremly looking foward to this game..doesn't matter if BHILL has homefield advantage or not...liberty doesn't care..they squashed that worry against Splendora....

4. To our Kicker Karim Cruz.....much love man...much love........i thought it was good..........

GET READY EAGLES GET READY....

Birdman

Barbers Hill by 14. Tough game with BH pulling away in the 2nd Half.

FBmania

explayer2001:
    Alright so we all know that me running my mouth always i'm going to say liberty by 7....but i do want to key out some certain points

1. NEVER have i seen a team get so lucky down the stretch as the Coldspring Trojans did last friday night....some plays that they continually couldn't run for some reason worked at the very end of the game....statistically coldspring has slowed up this season in the fourth quarter but that is not what happend fri night....both teams played excellent.....CS never really went passing because liberty shut that down...but they went in despiration at the end and came up with what i consider some extremely luck catches.....but hat's off to the brown's of coldspring...some truly gifted athletes...and who knew that coldspring couldn't punt....we though their coach was just nuts going for it on 4th & 30...

2. Their is a certain number 40 who plays for Barber's Hill who has become a personal issue to couple of players here in liberty..to him i only can offer this advice.....have your ice bags ready...number 66 and number 50 are coming to get you

3. Barber's HILL.....can't say enought...LIberty always comes ready to play Barbers hill and their is no diffeerence this year.......i can tell you that these players won't catch a wink of sleep this week as they are extremly looking foward to this game..doesn't matter if BHILL has homefield advantage or not...liberty doesn't care..they squashed that worry against Splendora....

4. To our Kicker Karim Cruz.....much love man...much love........i thought it was good..........

GET READY EAGLES GET READY....
    That will be up to Liberty, Explayer. If you guys want to make it thug ball so be it! 40 won't be out there alone. So we can play football or whatever but we will still be ready!

RBARKER

Expayer, Thanks for the post I'm sure that #40 and the rest of the team will love it. BH is ready! This is not like years past when we were beating everyone and were at 6-0. BH has lost thier games this year and have been very focused on their goal since then. #40 does talk but he backs it up on the field every Friday night. 116 hours till game time eek! eek!

*** Ejected Player ***

I happen to know #66 from Liberty and there's no way that he has any kind of grudge with any other player. I think that the #66 that Explayer was referring to was Arthur Baines, who graduated last year. As for the game, I predict that Liberty's D will step up in a big way and surprise a lot of folks. #32 has big plans to demolish all weaklings in his path.

AggieJohn

Lightbulb

borfmen010 who are you...do i know you...
    you graduate last year

Compudyne

Barbers Hill 34
    Liberty 14

QBKilla

Explayer I really wish you still played so I could smash your candy butt. As for the REAL Liberty Panthers, we know they are a very good team. They have turned it around after their pre-district schedule and just barely lost a close one to Cold Spring. We expect a hard fought and physical game and as should yall. I can't wait till gametime.

*** Ejected Player ***

Angry

I know liberty is very upset over their 1 point loss to coldsprings. Look for a steady diet of #15 and alot of hard hitting from both teams.
    Liberty-21
    Barbers Hill-7

FBmania

We are well aware of #15 of the Panthers at BH, he has given us fits since jr. high. His brother is also a good athlete. Buttttt..... I think the BH defense will be able to slow him down some. All I know is no one here is expecting a cake walk and we will be ready. So buckle up Panthers you will be experiencing turbulence.