Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    justlikesports

Default Monahans/ Andrews

Final Score:
    Andrews 41
    Monahans 13

Not a good night for the Loboes. I think they had six fumbles. The Mustangs are a good team. Congratulations to Andrews. The Loboes have some work to do. Hang tough Loboes, regroup and be ready next week, gotta go to Abilene and play Graham. Geez!

wow - apparently Andrews is for real

Junior Varsity

Andrews is much improved over last year, but still not sure if they can knock off Snyder and Greenwood for the district title. Should be good games when they happen.

Loboes looked lousy tonight, fumbling three kickoff returns losing all three. Fumbled it away several other times, and just don't look very prepared the last two games. I wonder if they even practice special teams as you wouldn't think so from the personnel they have in trying to field kickoffs, the inability to punt, deep snap, convert extra points. Plus they average about 3 fumbled snaps a game which - whether they lose them or not - are drive killers every week, and they're playing worse and worse each week. First time in a while that Monahans just looks poorly coached.

Maybe they already peaked in Week 0 against Snyder. Fortunately they are in the worst district in the state. So after Graham tears 'em a new one next Friday, they can coast til their 1st round playoff exit.

All-District

Monahans D was worn down having been out on the field most of the game.

Amazing. I expected Monahans to put on a better showing. I wish Snyder could have that game back. I'm still waiting for a team to show up against the overrated Graham team. Maybe Monahans will be the team.

Andrews is looking good, better than last year. District should be interesting.
    Last edited by Snyder_TigerFan; 09-21-2007 at 11:36 PM.

MarginalTalent

S_T fan believes everyone has their worst game of the year against Graham. He's saying to himself, "how can my tigers be rated below Graham?"

Let's see, Monahans scores 40+ and beats the tiggers, then loses to Midland Christian and Andrews. Meanwhile, Snyder starts basketball season early and barely beats Hereford 50-49, then beats a mediocre 2A Marlin team and claims itself resurrected.

Graham plays four 3A teams that were all in the playoffs last year and beats them all.

Deal with it.

Tiger Baseball

Originally posted by MarginalTalent
    S_T fan believes everyone has their worst game of the year against Graham. He's saying to himself, "how can my tigers be rated below Graham?"

Let's see, Monahans scores 40+ and beats the tiggers, then loses to Midland Christian and Andrews. Meanwhile, Snyder starts basketball season early and barely beats Hereford 50-49, then beats a mediocre 2A Marlin team and claims itself resurrected.

Graham plays four 3A teams that were all in the playoffs last year and beats them all.

Deal with it.
    Good job MT! Is this all you have to do at 2:09 am?

All-American

Graham will have a loss some time down the road. Dallas Bishop Lynch, Vernon, or Burkburnett will probably drop Graham one for the L column.
    Graham's defense is really good... believe it. It's their offense that will let them down.

I tried telling people last year to look out for Andrews this year, but it mostly fell on deaf ears. Maybe this will convince a few that Andrews is finally on its way back to it's former status. When the oil field is kicking butt, so goes Andrews.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin, 1759

“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

VERNONLION#1

Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
    LMAO

VERNONLION#1

Originally posted by MarginalTalent

Deal with it.
    Monahans will be ready for Graham. I will pick Monahans by 7.

MarginalTalent

Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
    You obviously know all about it.

Default Re: Monahans/ Andrews

Originally posted by justlikesports
    Final Score:
    Andrews 41
    Monahans 13

Not a good night for the Loboes. I think they had six fumbles. The Mustangs are a good team. Congratulations to Andrews. The Loboes have some work to do. Hang tough Loboes, regroup and be ready next week, gotta go to Abilene and play Graham. Geez!
    Woah! And I picked Monahans?

Andrews is the biggest school in their district aren't they?

You guys quit haggling over the rankings. None of it will matter in 6 weeks. Snyder and Graham will both be in the mix as well as Vernon and a few others.
    PRIDE {Prahyd} noun,
    1. a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self esteem.
    2.the best of a group, class, society, etc.
    3. a group of lions

Originally posted by lion75
    You guys quit haggling over the rankings. None of it will matter in 6 weeks. Snyder and Graham will both be in the mix as well as Vernon and a few others.