Thread: Lostaussie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lostaussie

You checked in on your boys yet? If so, how are they looking? I didnt realize that Tuminello was over there. He should help tons!

I have a prediction from buckeye80 (don't know if he'll have the opportunity to share it with the board as his new job keeps him busy & out of town alot) he thinks Gilmer will go 12-1 and lose to Royce City & that RC will win state!

He thinks NEXT YEAR's Gilmer team will win State.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    I have a prediction from buckeye80 (don't know if he'll have the opportunity to share it with the board as his new job keeps him busy & out of town alot) he thinks Gilmer will go 12-1 and lose to Royce City & that RC will win state!

He thinks NEXT YEAR's Gilmer team will win State.

Id love to see it but Gilmer is gonna be pretty darn good and if they shore up that defense this year, they are gonna be dang hard to beat. I think it all hinges on that D of thiers.

All-American

Default Re: Lostaussie

Originally posted by Gsquared
    You checked in on your boys yet? If so, how are they looking? I didnt realize that Tuminello was over there. He should help tons!
    haven't even been over yet. i'll know more in a couple of weeks. hard to go to practice after a hot day in the factory.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

Default Re: Re: Lostaussie

Originally posted by lostaussie
    haven't even been over yet. i'll know more in a couple of weeks. hard to go to practice after a hot day in the factory.
    Dont go to the factory tomorrow and scout em out for me. Geesh, where are your priorities man?