Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang

Default Dang

That was a long day

I agree. was on vacation last week, and had the vp of
    sales ride with me today. long day indeed.

I left Rockwall/Dallas at 2:45 this morning and drove to Houston/Stafford and just now got to my hotel room. Im flippin tired

Originally posted by Gsquared
    I left Rockwall/Dallas at 2:45 this morning and drove to Houston/Stafford and just now got to my hotel room. Im flippin tired
    you are only about an hour and half from me dude! lol I got beer here!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

that is a long day!

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    you are only about an hour and half from me dude! lol I got beer here!
    Im all sleepy, I got my feetie jammies on but you can bring the beer to me. Sun Suites, Kirkland Rd Stafford Tx Room 228. Thanks, ill be waitin, make sure its cold

Im all sleepy, I got my feetie jammies on but you can bring the beer to me. Sun Suites, Kirkland Rd Stafford Tx Room 228. Thanks, ill be waitin, make sure its cold

MMMMM cold beer.. I think I will stay here!

~Not keeping her opinion to herself since Oct. 2002~

Originally posted by CHS_CG
    MMMMM cold beer.. I think I will stay here!
    It will stay cold in a cooler and ice

Angeleyes

awwwww. . .you poor thing do you need a neck/back massage? lol

fireman1

did you make any pit stops or what? because Dallas is like 5 hrs away from Wharton and thats only like a hour away from stafford

Default Re: Dang

That was a long day
    I hear that - I was busy all freaking day long, but don't think I got anything accomplished.. seems I was "putting out fires" the entire day long

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by fireman1
    did you make any pit stops or what? because Dallas is like 5 hrs away from Wharton and thats only like a hour away from stafford
    I stopped in Madisonville for coffee and a diet coke but thats it. Pretty much straight thru.

ewwwwwwwwww poor G!!! Were you in meetings or equally boring seminar the rest of the day?? I hope you slept well.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    ewwwwwwwwww poor G!!! Were you in meetings or equally boring seminar the rest of the day?? I hope you slept well.
    I woulda slept well except for the domestic disturbance in the room next door to me from 1-3am and the AC was stuck on 60 all night

I woulda slept well except for the domestic disturbance in the room next door to me from 1-3am and the AC was stuck on 60 all night
    maybe you'll have better luck tonight