Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Only problem I have with the homepage...

2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and now 2007...

that's the number of seasons... the downlow will be entering its 8th season... unless you're counting when this style of board was first used... then it would be the 7th... the front page says 6th...

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

I think "bravenet" (is that right?) wasn't counted, but you're right and that has been corrected to seventh.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

the bravenet was the first season (2000)... we still called the place the 3adownlow, we just didn't have the 3adownlow.com domain name until the '01 season...

All-American

we all had bravenet forums until 2001

then txpreps showed up with allsports

and you guys started using this bbs stuff, which other sites copied

i really do prefer this stuff to the other systems

very user friendly
    Go Bobcats/Longhorns/Cowboys (and Mavs/Rangers/Stars and the Duke Blue Devils)

1998-2001 JBC Pigskin Prep
    2001-2006 TxPreps
    2006-2015 3ADownlow / Texas Downlow

USMC-Iraq 2005-2006

what I dislike the most about it is there is no picture of luvhoops and her cleavage on the main page. You know how many people we could get signed up???
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

let's make a petition...

"Luvhoops Motorboat-Valley petition"

All-American

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    what I dislike the most about it is there is no picture of luvhoops and her cleavage on the main page. You know how many people we could get signed up???
    LOL!

i'll sign it
    Go Bobcats/Longhorns/Cowboys (and Mavs/Rangers/Stars and the Duke Blue Devils)

1998-2001 JBC Pigskin Prep
    2001-2006 TxPreps
    2006-2015 3ADownlow / Texas Downlow

USMC-Iraq 2005-2006

pirate44

thank goodness for that. this is supposed to be a "family friendly" site. i suppose i'd get in all kind of trouble if i posted a close-up photo of some guys spandex covered crotch. and im sure the dads of any teen daughters who go to this site would get in line to string me up.

on another note, why is it that everybody has the need to post what they dislike about the site. if it's something that requires attention to change or improve the site, im sure it would be welcomed to be taken up in a pm to a moderator. and if its just a gripe (i know we have a few negative nancy's and their sisters here) keep it to yourselves. these people worked their tails off without pay to make this a better site and as far as i know, most things like this dont get done for free. so to all the people who had anything to do with this improved site, thank you from the bottom of my heart. you kicked butt and its a site that can be bragged about.

Originally posted by pirate44
    thank goodness for that. this is supposed to be a "family friendly" site. i suppose i'd get in all kind of trouble if i posted a close-up photo of some guys spandex covered crotch. and im sure the dads of any teen daughters who go to this site would get in line to string me up.

on another note, why is it that everybody has the need to post what they dislike about the site. if it's something that requires attention to change or improve the site, im sure it would be welcomed to be taken up in a pm to a moderator. and if its just a gripe (i know we have a few negative nancy's and their sisters here) keep it to yourselves. these people worked their tails off without pay to make this a better site and as far as i know, most things like this dont get done for free. so to all the people who had anything to do with this improved site, thank you from the bottom of my heart. you kicked butt and its a site that can be bragged about.
    No, thank you

i think it looks wonderful!!!

Originally posted by pirate44

I dont see anything wrong with constructive criticism done in a polite way here or in PM. If this site, or my site or any site puts out a product then people will like or dislike it and have an opinion, nothing wrong with it being respectfully voiced because in the end all our sites are for the fans
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Gobbla would know, we'll go with "eighth".

Designed and created by pirate44

You guys did a great job! Thanks for your hard work...it'll be even more fun come football season!

I always wonder if that's a jelly bean, or is she cold, or excited to see me?